Two-storey villa recently renovated, composed as follows:
4 double bedrooms
2 habitable kitchens
1 terrace overlooking Tavolara
2 outdoor showers with hot water
1 parking inside the property 2/3 cars
The two floors of the villa, if necessary, can be lived in a completely independent way, since the two separate entrances allow it.
On the ground floor there are two double bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a large living room with French windows overlooking the patio and the sea view garden equipped with table, outdoor sofas, sunbeds and barbecue. It 'parking and outdoor hot shower.
The upper floor of the villa consists of two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, one inside a double and a living room with a single bed; kitchen and terrace with sea view with dining table.
Outside of the floor there is a comfortable shower with hot water.
All the bedrooms have fans and the kitchens are equipped with crockery and utensils.
From the apartment in 10 minutes walk you can reach the center of the village or, in the opposite direction, the beach of Cala d'Ambra with bar and restaurant; for this reason it is not essential to use the car.
• IT IS OBLIGATORY TO BRING SHEETS AND TOWELS WHY NOT SUPPLIED. As an alternative The cost of the laundry is € 15 per person per week and includes 3 towels of various sizes, sheets and pillowcases;
• The Municipality of San Teodoro practices separate collection: TAKE VISION OF THE CALENDAR for daily collection. (wet, dry, non-recyclable, plastic, glass and tin, paper);
• A EURO 200 DEPOSIT will be required upon arrival.
THE ORGANIZATION WILL NOT RETURN THE DEPOSIT TO THE FOLLOWING CASES:
IN CASE OF DAMAGE TO THE HOUSE AND TO THE OBJECTS IN THIS PRESENT
IF WASTE ARE NOT SEPARATED IN THE SPECIAL CONTAINERS ACCORDING TO THE DIFFERENTIAL COLLECTION OR BEING LEAVED ON AND OFF WITHIN BLACK BAGS OR ANY OTHER COLOR NOT SUITED FOR THE COLLECTION APPLIED BY THE MUNICIPALITY OF SAN TEODORO
IF THE COOKING HOB IS NOT CLEAN
• Use water conscientiously as the tank has a capacity of around 20,000 liters;
• VERY ATTENTION to hot water that comes out of the taps at high temperature!