About the property
- House500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Small House - 2 Bedrooms , 1 Bath - (Sleeps 4) Great Value
Last Minute Specials?
YES!!!! If you book up to ONE week before your rental please make me an offer I cannot refuse!
If you don't like my rates, make me an offer!
Welcome to Martha's Vineyard Vacation Homes on the beautiful and historic island of Martha's Vineyard. We have four centrally air conditioned modern homes located one and one half miles from State Beach and one mile from Edgartown Harbor on a serene country dirt road.
On a two acre parcel, each home is on its own half acre.
We offer a small two bedroom ranch home and 3 - three bedroom contemporary homes.
We rent from Wednesday to Wednesday in July and August. Sometimes one of our homes is rented from Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday during July/August. Please check with us by email or phone. Other times you pick the days of your vacation!! Check in time is 2PM and check out time is 11 AM. All rates include utilities, local and long distance phone and free wireless internet AND all linens and towels! There are exceptions to this so please contact us to verify availability.
Reasons to rent our House: 1. You will be dealing directly with the owners 100% of the time.
2. We are members of Martha's Vineyard Chamber of Commerce and The Better Business Bureau (Online BBB) with NO complaints, EVER!
3. All my homes are centrally air conditioned and heated and have ceiling fans in all the living rooms and bedrooms.
4. There is free high speed wireless internet through cable.
5. Linens and towels are provided at NO additional charge to you. The beds will be made up for you when you arrive!
6. My homes (4 on a two acre compound) are on private and quiet country roads.
7. The homes are 1.5 miles from the beach and 3/4 mile from the center of Edgartown.
8. All my homes are 1/4 mile from the famous Martha's Vineyard Bicycle Path. You do not have to cross any roads to get to the path
8. My homes are 'Guaranteed Clean'
9. Free long distance and local telephone within USA, Canada and PR. are provided.
10. Cable TV is included.
11. There is unlimited parking on the property including space for your boat.
12. I will personally help you get your ferry reservation for your car.
13. The property is available for weddings, and other special events. Tents can be rented.
14. All my homes have charcoal Weber BBQ grills.
15. There are TVs and DVD players in the master bedrooms and the living rooms.
16. You will be able to contact us 24/7.
17. All my homes have sand chairs for the beach.
18. We are Pet Friendly! And guaranteed clean (including the property)!
19. We will arrange for a baby crib. We will make all the arrangements for you to rent your baby crib. In both events the crib will be ready for you when you arrive.
20. Clothes washers and dryers are provided in all my homes.
21. There are dishwashers in the three bedroom homes.
22. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover Card.
23. Our website is updated daily.
24. Our kitchens have all the kitchen utensils you will need; and if you get there and there is something you need, we will reimburse you for it...just call us first!
25. Our goal is provide such good service and amenities and VALUE that you will want to come back and send all your friends, relatives and neighbors to us.....if we cannot do that then we need to do a better job...just let us know!
26. We will help you to arrange to have bicycles available for your use when you arrive.
Special off season (starts November 1, every year to March 16th, 11AM, every year) rates
Book two nights get third night for 50% off.
$175 per night for 2 bedroom house
$195 per night for 3 bedroom house
all nights, weekends and some holidays
minimum two nights
No other discounts applied.
Does not include Thanksgiving:
Wednesday to Sunday; 4 nights in a 3 bedroom is $1200.
4 nights in a 2 bedroom is $800.
All 'off season rates' are for 4 persons or less in a three bedroom home.
$50 per night per person may apply.
Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney
When visiting Martha's Vineyard don't miss the light houses! About me?! I purchased two acres of property in Edgartown, MA in 1974. At the time, I had a dream of building some homes and renting them to vacationers. That dream and 'lots of hard work' has come true. The property I purchased was 'on paper' 4 one half acre lots. In other words, the 2 acre lot had already been subdivided by the seller (Linwood Belisle). I was in my mid-twenties at the time, married, working as a teacher in NYC and very little money. But, WE had a dream! More later!!!
Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney purchased this House in 1973
Why Clif Freedman and Judy Pinney chose Edgartown
A review from one of our guests! My husband and I stayed at this beautiful 2-bedroom home for five nights around Labor Day weekend 2014 and couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. The home is exactly as pictured here, though in our opinion, has even more rustic Vineyard charm in person! It has everything you could need for a stay, from kitchen amenities (coffeemaker, dishes, etc.), a hairdryer and iron, and full television / cable and internet service. I had to work from the home for two days and the internet service was quick and reliable. The land surrounding the home is plentiful and well taken care of, and our dog (yes, this is a pet-friendly home) absolutely loved being able to run around and play! It was so relaxing to be able to sit outside in the cool late-August weather and read the paper, take in the fresh air, and relax. The location is perfect - a five minute drive to the center of Edgartown. We took our car for our stay and were able to easily access the entire island. Clif and Judy, the owners, are truly fantastic. They made sure we had everything we needed at the start of our stay, and made sure to ask for suggestions / improvements at the end of our stay (we had none - it was a perfect visit!). They will provide you with everything you need, including incredibly detailed directions to the home (so helpful!) We cannot wait to come back!
What makes this House unique
My small two bedroom home make staying on the vineyard affordable.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My husband & I spent our first wedding anniversary here over a long weekend in March! It was wonderful! All went smoothly, the property was very clean and comfortable. We'd definitely return in warmer months, thank you Clif and Judy!
Katherine and her husband were outstanding "five star" guests. From the very beginning of our conversations to the very end, communication was effective, fast and helpful for both the host and the guest. They also left my home in wonderful condition. I would love to invite them back to my home anytime they want. Thanks, for being such a nice guests. Best, Clif and Judy
Wonderful property and location!
We had everything we needed at this property. The owners thought of all the little comforts of home and it was very clean. The property was secluded and quiet yet located in Edgartown so it took us only a few minutes to get to the main street and waterfront to walk around. Many food and grocery locations nearby too.
Nice place to stay in Edgartown.
We spent 2 days at this 2 bedroom, 1 bath home in a woodland setting. It was clean and adequate for the 3 of us, all adults. It could have held a few more but would have been crowded. It is not large but had plenty of room for us to be comfortable. It is pet friendly. We had 2 small dogs. We brought dog beds and blankets and a sheet in case they jumped on the furniture. The kitchen was fully equipped to cook and serve a meal. The owners were very nice. We talked to them and emailed them. We received replies promptly. Enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
Great Location in Edgartown
Great location and close to everything, beautiful outdoor space.
We loved our stay, the home was clean, cozy, and secluded. Although we got rained in all weekend, we were able to enjoy a nice quiet 4 day weekend with our dogs. Thanks Cliff and Judy!
Larissa and her guest were outstanding "five star" guests. From the very beginning of our conversations to the very end, communication was effective, fast and helpful for both the host and the guest. Larrissa also left my home in wonderful condition. I would love to invite Larissa back to my home anytime they want. Thanks, for being such nice guests. Best, Clif and Judy
Paradise in privacy! Lovely, secluded MV getaway.
This was a great, little 2-bedroom cabin just outside of Edgartown that was nice and secluded. It was what me and my friend were looking for. Back a private dirt road, it felt like our own little retreat that was nicely spaced away from nearby cabins and residences. Both Clif and Judy were great and easy to work with, giving us our space and making everything run very smoothly! I never did meet either face to face, but I have a feeling if we needed something they would've been more than accommodating. While there's no ocean view, hot tub, or other luxury amenities, (none of which we required) it had such a great home away from home vibe and we particularly loved hanging out on the large deck in the morning, leisurely sipping our coffee and listening to the amazing birdsong that surrounded us. Martha's Vineyard, itself, offered everything else we could've wanted: beautiful beaches, a million different amazing restaurants, horseback riding, lighthouses against the quaint Vineyard villages with the crashing Atlantic nearby. Best day? Driving to the other side of the Vineyard to the fishing village of Menemsha, sunning on the beach, then ordering lobsters from Menemsha Fish Market and eating them on their simple, wooden spool tables overlooking the amazing sunset. Afterward, driving up to the Gay Head lighthouse in Aquinnah, watching it shine it's beacon through the night, with the sound of crashing Atlantic waves at the bottom of the cliff below, the Milky Way clearly visible over our heads. Magic. We only stayed 3 1/2 days but I could've easily stayed the whole week there at Clif and Judy's place. Hopefully looking forward to staying there again this year!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Most weekends are 3 night weekends. Sometimes we rent weekends for 2 nights plus anytime check in or anytime checkout rate. This usually happens within one week to 10 days of the rental. But, you must call us first.