2-room flat on the ground floor (35 sqm) with large terrace (25 sqm) for exclusive use
Maria & Fulvio
- english, german, italian
About Maria & Fulvio
Welcome to holiday house Casa Zebrusius, our home between the mountains, just 2 km from Bormio, in the village of San Nicolò Valfurva. We look forward to hosting you in our home up in the mountains during your holidays. Our family lives on site and remains at your disposal for any need and / or curiosity. We will also be happy to provide advice and suggestions on activities and hikes of the area. Maria & Fulvio
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
De verhuurders zijn super! Alles was vlekkeloos schoon en in perfecte staat.
De gastvrijheid was een 10 waard!
SUPER SEJOUR !
Très bon accueil !
Appartement très propre.
Documentation riche et fournie.
Particulièrement adapté pour le cyclisme : local technique à disposition avec outillage.
In ottima posizione appartamento molto curato e confortevole. Mi sono trovata molto bene. Ringrazio anche i proprietari per la loro ospitalità.
Great quiet place! Maria and Fulvio took really good care of everything and were very friendly and helpful. The apartment was very clean and had all the things we needed (e.g., kitchen appliances). For us it was the perfect the location to go bike riding and hiking. Near Bormio that has everything you , but even in the village itself is a small supermarket and restaurant. We highly recommend staying here!
BORMIO AND ITS VALLEYS
Casa Zebrusius is located in the geographical area known as Alta Valtellina and Alta Rezia, surroundings which can offer you many opportunities for your holidays throughout the year, not only in summer and in winter, but also during spring and autumn.
Bormio and its valleys can meet all your needs, whether you love the tranquility and relaxation or you prefer sports and activities, whether you would like to enjoy breathtaking landscapes or dedicate yourselves to your wellness and to duty-free shopping.
Though certainly not exhaustive, here is a list of things to see and do in "Alta Valtellina" and "Alta Rezia", during your holidays.
* many walks, hikes, trekking or climbs in the Stelvio National Park, Zebrù Valley or Ortles-Cevedale Group with Gran Zebrù and 13 peaks surrounding the basin of St. Catherine
* nordic walking on the mountain trails and forest roads or on the dedicated tracks of Nordic Walking Park in Santa Caterina Valfurva
* rides on a mountain bike on many trails of all levels, including the famous Gran Fondo Alta Valtellina and Alta Valtellina Bike Marathon race course, in addition to the facilities offered by the various Bike Skill Centers
* climbs on a road-bike or a MTB of the legendary Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo passes
* skiing all year long on the alpine slopes and cross-country courses of "Alta Valtellina" (Bormio - Santa Caterina Valfurva - Oga San Colombano - Livigno - Stelvio), as well as on the various tracks of ski-mountaineering
* swimming in the thermal pool or enjoying the wellness area of Bormio Terme in the center of Bormio or relaxing with the thermal paths and wellness centers of Bagni Vecchi and Nuovi - QC Terme Bagni
* horse-riding, tennis, ice-skating, 9-hole golf course, snow-shoewing, fat bike, roller skiing on a dedicated track or free climbing, boulder and ice-tooling on outdoor and indoor climbing walls or frozen waterfalls, go-kart, husky trekking, sport fishing, archery and bowls
* travels in the panoramic carriages of "Trenino Rosso del Bernina (Bernina Express)", departing from Tirano and arriving in St. Moritz
* visits to Valfurva Valley Museum, Civic Museum of Bormio, Donegani's Museum at the Stelvio Pass, as well to Mineralalogical Museum and Botanical Garden Rezia, both in Bormio, to Military Fort Venini in Oga, to castle and rock engravings in Grosio and, last but not least, to Stelvio National Park Visitor Center “Baita del Parco” in Sant'Antonio Valfurva
* duty-free shopping in the nearby area of Livigno
* tasting of typical food and wines of the area: like pizzoccheri (a flat ribbon pasta made with buckweat flour, which is cooked along with greens and cubed potatoes and layered with pieces of cheese) and bresaola (air-dried beef), as well as great red wines (among them Sassella, Inferno, Sfurzat and Grumello) or bitters like Braulio and Taneda, typical drinks of Bormio made with musk yarrow and other herbs of the area