|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Wonderful ocean view. Unit 1404. Less than a minute walk to heated pool. Quiet upstairs unit for fantastic winter sunsets.
10 minute walk to the beach. 5 Minute walk to the Shops of Wailea for shopping and restaurants.
Fully equipped kitchen for the gourmet. Master suite and living area has air conditioning, ceiling fans and tv/dvd. 2 Bathrooms with shower/tub combo with full amenities (shampoo, hair rinse and soap)
This unit is fully furnished with stereo system, 2 TV's, 2 DVD players, Wireless Internet, and lanai with electric barbecue to enjoy outdoor sunset dining. Lanai seats 4 comfortably and has lounger.
Sleeps four comfortably in this nicely appointed 866 square foot interior living space, plus 200 square foot covered lanai. Spacious, modern and clean, your Maui home awaits you.
Beach towels, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, boogie boards, and children's beach toys available upon request at no additional charge.
Housekeeping services, crib and other infant items are available upon request and may have an additional charge. VRBO is charging an online booking fee called a "Service Fee". This service fee is charged by VRBO and not the owner
Business License #W01770306-01, Owner is licensed Hawaii Real Estate Agent.
Nicely appointed, great view. comfortable and spacious. We were very happy with the accommodations. Owners were prompt and responsive. We would recommend this unit.
Nice 2nd floor condo had everything we needed to fully enjoy our stay.
- Ocean view from both lanai's
- Within walking distance to the Shops at Wailea, several restaurants, & beaches (albeit with all the beach stuff, would be a far & laborious walk)
- Walk to Mulligans on the green. Great priced happy hour drinks!
- Quiet pool located right in front
- Quiet complex!
- Well stocked condo with lots of towels, kitchen stuff, & even bottled water for our consumption
- The bed was very comfortable
- A/C units in bedroom & living room
- Owner resides on Maui & is/was available for anything we needed (very responsive)
- Condo is getting a little outdated for the price. New carpet & paint would help a lot
- The beach equipment (chairs) were aging & didn't have the backpack style straps. We ended up renting the backpack chairs from Snorkel Bobs as they're so much easier to get to & from the beach with them
- The a/c unit in the bedroom is pretty loud when it cycles on & off. Woke us up until we got used to it
We enjoyed all the different beaches only a short drive away. Nearby dining options are excellent, either casual or upscale. The uphill walk from the shops at Wailea was a bit much for us, so our car was very useful.
The condo was everything it was advertised to be. It was close to everything in Wailea. You could walk to Monkey Pod for lunch, the Shops at Wailea to shop , or the Grand Wailea for dinner. It was very clean and the kitchen had everything that you would need.
The view is unbelievable. The owners were easy to communicate with and easy to work with. I would definitely stay here again.
Very comfortable Condo; everything we could have needed. Very clean and well cared for. We did feel the kitchen needed some renovation and we found the bathroom decor to be a little dark. However, we had a great few days and felt very much at home. Beautiful surroundings and amazing view from the deck. Very close to some wonderful beaches, shops and eating places. Vicki and Ron were great, from the booking process all the way through our stay. Would certainly love to return and would recommend this to friends.
We just enjoyed 2 amazing weeks at Vicki and Rob's condo and came back so happy and relaxed. I read reviews carefully and this place is exactly how it is described by others and the pictures are very accurate. We were very comfortable and our 2 year old was able to wander around safely. Vicki is available for any questions/need you may have - very responsive and caring. The condo had all the comforts of home - very well supplied, clean and safe. They have everything you need for the beach - coolers, mats, towels, toys etc. so our only worry was to figure out which beach to enjoy. Thanks Vicki and Ron for allowing us to rent your beautiful condo.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 3 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Nov 1 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Cleaning/Housekeeper fee is 100.00