|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Cool, comfortable, and convenient! This newly refurbished condo is the perfect place to come home to after a day of shopping or golfing! Pour a cool drink and fire up the BBQ! Convenient to shopping, marketing, and dining; less than 1 mile to downtown Palm Springs. Great for a quiet getaway!
Ask about our SUMMER SPECIALS! Book any two months October through January and get a big discount!
* Quiet Complex, Safe and Sane
* 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths
* Remodeled/updated kitchen
* Both bathrooms updated/remodeled
* New appliances
* Flatscreen TVs in all rooms
* Stackable washer/dryer in unit
* Quiet lower corner unit, no steps
* Private patio with BBQ
* Garage parking if desired
* Parking convenient to unit
* Two pools on property
* Located next to two tennis courts
* High speed & wireless internet
* Unlimited long distance within U.S.
* Only a mile from downtown Palm Springs
* Short drive to Knott's Soak City water park
* Visit exotic and indigenous wildlife at The Living Desert
* Minutes to golf at Cimarron, Tahquitz Creek, and Mesquite
* Freeway close to shopping at the Cabazon Outlets
* Sightseeing and Photo Ops in the Indian Canyons
* Minutes to frosty Air Conditioned Casinos and Live Entertainment
* Visit the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway!
I was working in Palm Springs for 4 years and bought the condo to live in. Circumstances changed and I got a great new job in Los Angeles, so turned the condo into a rental, so I could continue to enjoy it myself in the summers.
The Owner purchased this condo in 2007
I much prefer the Palm Springs area of the desert, as it is more quaint and like small-town living. It is convenient to the airport and downtown area, as well as being close to grocery stores, drugstores, bus lines and all services.
I especially love the separation of the bedrooms and that the second bath is accessible from both the hallway and the guest bedroom, making it very private when you need it, but also perfect as a guest powder room when you have guests, so they don't have to enter through a bedroom. Both bedrooms are large.
We booked this condo with ease and the owner was very easy to communicate with and responded quickly to questions. The condo was very spacious, extremely clean with lots of cleaning supplies including laundry soap. The kitchen was very well equipped with spices, oil, vinegar, sugar. There were lots of towels and the pool was very enjoyable. The unit was in great proximity to the pool and airport. The internet was very good as we could Skype our children abroad. There was very good parking. The location was good as we had a vehicle and visited many friends in the area. I would give this condo an A. The pictures represented exactly how the condo was. We used the BBQ on occasion. I would definitely book this property again. It was very homey and we enjoyed this experience very much. No one would be disappointed with this rental.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|