Conveniently located in what Mammoth locals consider the most SCENIC AREA of Mammoth. The Condo directly overlooks Mammoth Creek Nature Park...No need to drive anywhere to experience Nature or to play in the snow, just walk outside to access walking trails, creek trails and Mammoth Creek Playground for Kids!
NOTE: Check in's or Check Out's on Christmas Day (Dec 25) and New Years Day (Jan 1) are not allowed. Due to these holidays, staff (house cleaning, property management, etc.) are not available for work. Renters are welcome to stay during these days, we just can't support check in's or check out's on these specific days. Thanks for understanding
- Highly Reviewed Condo and Rental Program
- Upgraded and Modern Condo
- Super Fast Wireless Internet (upgraded to the highest speed available in Mammoth!)
- Convenient and easy to use front door keypad code system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys)
- Sleeps up to 10, family/kid friendly
- Plenty of safe parking right next to the condo
- Mountain and nature park views
- Large Year Round Hot Tub (10 person capacity) & Pool in the complex (30 steps from our door-Pool during summer months)
- Close proximity to Free Mammoth Mountain Redline Shuttle Stop #4
- 3 minute drive to Eagle Lodge, 5 minute drive to the Village and Canyon Lodge
- 3-5 minute drive max to grocery store, restaurants, bars, etc.
- 55' HD LED TV with TiVo/DVR and BluRay Player (downstairs living room)
- 42' HD LCD TV with TiVo/DVR
- Bluetooth stereo system in Living Room
- iHome Digital Music players in every Bedroom
- Walking distance to Mammoth Creek and Community Park
- BBQ's provided by Complex
- Upstairs loft acts as a secondary living room for the kids
- Close proximity to numerous bike trails and nature walk
YEAR ROUND, THIS PLACE HAS IT ALL - Conveniently located in what most Mammoth locals consider the MOST SCENIC area of Mammoth due to the epic views and open terrain.
Mammoth Business Tax Certificate #5639
This upgraded, modern and contemporary Mammoth Mountain condo offers 3 Bedrooms plus an Open Loft, vaulted ceilings, an open and spacious living room, AWESOME mountain and nature park views, plenty of parking, high speed wireless internet, flat screen LCD TV's, Bluetooth stereo system in the living room, iHome iPod/MP3 players in every bedroom and sleeps up to 10 people. You certainly won't feel like you are staying in a typical Mammoth condo with the updgrades and views this condo provides (as they say, Location, Location, Location). The condo complex provides a 10 person Jacuzzi and Pool within 30 steps of the condo. (pool only open during the summer months)
Complex & Town Details: Whether you are out having an epic day on the slopes, fishing, golfing, hanging out with the family or just taking in the great outdoors, you will appreciate the time to relax in the living area, playing board games, watching your favorite programs or movies on the large 55” LED HDTV or listening to music on the Bluetooth compatible stereo and iHomes throughout the condo. Need to work? High Speed reliable wireless internet access provided. Let the kids play outside, watch TV in the upstairs loft. This condo provides a full and supplied kitchen when you feel like cooking and is walking distance to several great restaurants, when you don’t, such as the famous “The Stove” restaurant.
Winter & Summer: In the WINTER, experience world class skiing at Mammoth Mountain Ski resort, Ice Skating, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Sledding and much more.
In the SUMMER, experience world class lake and river fishing, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, play golf at one of the scenic mountain golf courses, hit balls at the driving range or go horseback riding. Take a quick walk to Mammoth Creek and enjoy scenic Creek and Mountain views or get on your bikes and enjoy miles of scenic trails. Take an adventure to nearby: Mammoth Hot Springs, Yosemite (45 minute drive), Rainbow Falls & Devils Postpile or John Muir Wilderness Park. Walk to the Mammoth Community Park and let your kids play on the multiple play gym sets and swings. Also enjoy the numerous summer festival events put on by Mammoth Mountain and the Town of Mammoth lakes (check the mammoht mountain website for event dates).