|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This is a big two room apartment located in the center of Södermalm, next door to the old Taxation Scyscraper on Götgatan, in the heart of Södermalm.
There are two bedrooms and a big living room with a walk through hallway and an open kitchen with a separate dining area - see the photos. The building was built in 2009, so it is still in new condition and has been maintained in an impeccable condition, so you will have a clean and pleasant stay.
In the back yard there is a beautiful garden with pruned flowers and green grass, embellishing the panorama from the broad balcony connecting to the dining area.
In the bedroom next to the dining area there are two electrical ergonomic "Tempur" single beds, standing next to each other, which can be adjusted in various ways by an electrical controller to adapt the bed to sensitive backs. The combined single beds ends up being a 180x200cm double bed. In the other bedroom there is a big single bed 140x200cm. Two double bed sofas in the living room enables all in all 6 persons to sleep in the apartment.
There are all kitchen facilities needed: micro wave oven, normal oven, coffee cooker, water boiler, toaster, dish washer and all necessary kitchen utilities.
In the bath room there is a brand new shower, a heated floor, a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
The apt is fully furnished with wi-fi, heat, water, electricity and of course - the traditional hair dryer.
Next door to the apartment you have the cosy "Bagel Street Café" and at Medborgarplatsen, 5 minutes walk from there, you have the Metro station and various night clubs, library, swimming pool, theaters, restaurants, cinemas, as well as the posh Galleria located in the middle of Medborgarplatsen ( a big square ). Going south 5 minutes you end up at Skanstull, with more restaurants, bars, shops and the huge shopping center called "Ringen". If you walk straight eastwards from the house 5 minutes you end up in the popular SOFO-region with popular cafés and posh delicate stores around Nytorgs Park. There you can also find all kinds of retro shops for those who dig vinyl records, Gothic clothes and other specialized original cloth stores and shops.
You pop the metro and you arrive in the center at Sergels Torg in 5-7minutes, with endless shopping, banks, exchange et.c. Gamla Stan is pretty much next door too: 5 minuets on the metro, with the Royal Castle, the Old Town buildings from the 13th-19th centuries and amazing souvenir shops along Väster Långgatan
You can't go wrong in this apt: its in the middle of everything, extremely comfortable and next door to all the exciting amenities in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm!
As a further bonus to your delightful stay in Stockholm, we would like to offer you a discount of 10% on the normal tuition price for language lessons and music lessons! Maybe you would like to sharpen your knowledge in playing classical piano, or the art of jazz improvisation. Why not Latin jazz piano or playing blues improvisation at the guitar?
The languages taught are Russian, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, English and Swedish - this last a must for those staying for a long time in Sweden!
• We will like you to help recycle - bins with the corresponding goods are to be found underneath the kitchen sink. Wash plastic, glass etc. and dry them before you put them in these containers.
• We kindly ask you to always take of the shoes upon entering the apartment and put them on the designed area underneath the coat- and hat shelf.
• No voice and loud music after 10 p.m. and before 9 a.m.
• Lock both locks of the entry door before leaving the apartment and make sure you always have the house keys with you upon exiting, else you will get locked out!
• Don't filter hot water with the water filter, only cold water.
• Dry the floor in the bathroom after each shower and pull out the shower curtain so that it may dry and not get moldy.
• No parties
• No pets
• No smoking
• In the cleaning fee is only included normal check in and check out cleaning of the apartment, NOT daily house keeping - therefore it's your responsibility to make sure that you keep and leave the apartment tidy after you have been there.
• Failing to comply with the house rules implies an extra fee of 40 euros which will be deducted from your security deposit.
• We expect you to take good care of our property and that you don't bring or invite third party persons that are not registered in the reservation without asking us first, since this is not allowed. Additionally, all illegal practices are forbidden and any suspicion of such practices will be promptly reported to the authorities.
• Flat4Day advises but doesn't support the payment of the Security Deposit, thus, after the booking confirmation, you will be contacted with instructions to make the Security Deposit - it has to be paid in advance, not on arrival - which will be refunded within 7 days after check-out, if no damage is verified after our inspection, else a sum corresponding to the repair cost will be deducted from the total sum of the Security Deposit previously paid.
• After the booking confirmation we will provide you the contact of our local assistant, so you can arrange the arrival meeting and key delivery. We remind you that this is a private apartment, not an hotel, and therefore there is no reception, instead we will have our local assistant waiting for you on the agreed time. Thus, please, make sure to be there on time, else, after one hour of the agreed time, a late arrival fee of 100 SEK will be applied. After the second hour the late arrival fee will be of 50 SEK per hour. Please, note that late Check in after 22:00 is considered an extra service and therefore it implies the payment of a fee of 50 SEK per hour. For late Check in after 00:00 the fee will be of 100 SEK per hour. Fees are accumulative until a maximum of 200 SEK. All fees, having occurred, will be deducted from your security deposit, since it's considered a damage in our business logistics.
Welcome to Stockholm and enjoy your stay!
Additional fees to be charged upon arrival
Refundable Security Deposit: 250€
After you successfully submit your reservation request, you will receive an e-mail response from the home owner or property manager, within the next 24 hours. At this point, the full details of your confirmed reservation including the address of the property and the contact details of your local host will be shared with you through e-mail.
We hope you have a pleasant stay!
The property did satisfy our expectations. There was a little problem with the shower leaking water and of course besides the waste of water there was such an annoying high pitch noise making it very uncomfortable at night. Would be nice to fix it ASAP.
The apartment is in a hip part of town, with some great restaurants nearby. The accommodations are really nice, comfortable. Nice balcony in back, great for relaxing. Khalid was great when we locked ourselves out on accident. The kitchen was well stocked with cooking utensils, and importantly, coffee maker. Had a great stay and we will be staying here again when we return.
El apartamento se encuentra ubicado a 15 minutos caminando del centro, es luminoso, tranquilo y con amueblado básico. Muy cerca del metro. En general bien.