Recently refurbished compact 1 bedroom flat with separate lounge, fully fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and private balcony, all completed to a high standard (total size 40m2).
- Kingsize Hypnos bed.
- Built in cupboard with plenty of hanging and storage space.
- 40 inch plasma tvs in both the bedroom and lounge with internet TV and Netflix paid subscription.
- High speed fibre internet with unlimited data.
- Modern bathroom with large (80x150cm) Hans-Grohe shower, cupboard space, washer/dryer and underfloor heating. Separate WC.
- Fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven and stove, microwave, toaster, kettle, hand blender, coffee grinder, etc. and underfloor heating.
- Separate small lounge with sofa and dining table.
- Private balcony overlooking garden and cobbled streets
Complete access to the entire flat.
The flat is located on the first floor. There is one flight of stairs and no wheelchair access.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you to the apartment, give you essential toiletry items as well as clean towels. Then we leave you to enjoy the place!
The flat is in a very safe area: Hampstead Village regarded as one of the best areas in London. The flat is surrounded by a huge array of coffee shops, gastro bars, traditional pubs, restaurants and shops. We recommend The Wells, The Flask, Burgh House and Hampstead Museum & Gails Coffee Shop for delicious pastries.
Hampstead Heath is less than 5 minutes walk from the flat. The Heath encompasses about 700 acres of open space embracing ponds, woodlands, a large outdoor swimming pool, playgrounds, and a training track.
Getting around is very easy from the apartment. A couple of minutes walk to Hampstead Underground station conveniently located on the Northern line - 20 minutes to Bank and 14 minutes to Leicester Square.
Other Things to Note
There is pay and display parking nearby.
If you need anything from us, we are just a phone call away. We will be happy to assist you, particularly in getting around the city.
No extra guests beyond what has been booked. No smoking inside the property or on the balcony (guests go downstairs and outside the building to smoke) Noise should be kept to a reasonable level at all times. No loud music after 10:00 pm. No parties at the property. No pets or animals, illegal drugs or adult entertainment. Guests need to be considerate of residents in the block.
Check-in time is after 2:00 pm and check-out time is before 10:00 am. Guests may not stay in the property longer than the booking period requested. Guests must report any property damage as soon as it occurs and will be liable for repairing the damage on a full replacement cost basis.