|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
This modern apartment is beautifully decorated inside and is just a few hundred meters from the shore in the exclusive area of Diagonal Mar, Barcelona.
There really is a homely feel to this apartment due to its neutral tones yet it is completely modern throughout and has stylish hardwood floor finish. Ideal for families, small groups or business trips, there are 2 bedrooms; 1 double and 1 twin. Both have access onto the terrace which encircles the entire apartment, allowing lots of natural light to flow through all the rooms. There is a lot of storage and wardrobe space with the built in wardrobes. The 2 bathrooms are impeccably finished in marble. Fresh towels and sheets are provided for guests on arrival. The living/dining room is complete with dining table and chairs, comfy sofa and coffee table. There is satellite TV, DVD player and stereo so guests can unwind after a busy day exploring the city or after a beach outing. The kitchen is fully equipped and has all modern appliances including dishwasher. Other facilities include Wi-Fi internet, heating, air- conditioning, washing machine and dryer.
The large terrace is a fantastic feature and has great sea and park views. Guests can dine al fresco and take in the fresh Mediterranean breeze. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor in a complex with 2 swimming pools (including 1 children's pool) and 24 hour security. If you are coming to Barcelona by car, parking is available (charge of 15 euros per night).
Diagonal Mar is an ideal spot, within easy reach of the historic center but with a relaxed atmosphere.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only families and groups of people 30 years old or over are accepted. Swimming pool opens in summer only. Closures are subject to change based on weather and maintenance.
Great location and superb treatment. Fantastic views of the sea, close to mall and sightseeing tour. Close to the city but yet in a good neighbour, not so overcrowded by tourists. Fantastic for us with a baby child. The apartment is very comfortable, the layout and especially the terrace wonderful.
We recommend this apartment and I will be back for sure!
|Refundable damage deposit||$320|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 16 years.|
To secure the booking 25% of the total rental price shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit and the city tax shall be paid on arrival in CASH or credit card (in this case the management fee will be applied). For the security deposit a block will be made on the guest's credit card that is released in a maximum of 7 days.