|Minimum Stay||1 - 7 nights|
This beautiful beachside apartment is located in Diagonal Mar, the modern district of Barcelona spread along the coastline.
With the front line on the beach, this apartment is a true Mediterranean experience with stunning ocean and beach views. This is a 3 bedroom apartment (1 double and two with twin beds) with 2 bathrooms and a toilet. The spacious rooms are made with built in wardrobes. The living / dining space is the gem in this apartment With the unbeatable views and comfortable large couch, with satellite TV, DVD player and stereo. There is an elevator in the building and bed linens and towels are provided for each guest in the apartment. The kitchen has a wood finish and is fully equipped. Facilities include Wi-Fi internet, hot / cool AC, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer, electric kettle, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
The building in Which the apartment is situated is a work of renowned architect Ricardo Bofill; some of His other works include the Hotel Vela and National Theatre of Catalonia. With clean lines and soft tones used THROUGHOUT the apartment you can not help but be relaxed During your stay.
The area is perfect for Those seeking a relaxed Mediterranean break with the beach just on the doorstep and the Gothic quarter of the city just a few stops away by direct subway line. The metro station Selva de Mar is just 5 minutes walk from the apartment. With regards amenities, the area has everything you need for your stay Including large Diagonal Mar shopping center for the best shopping experience, a large hypermarket and there are an abundance of communal parks and gardens. Nearby is the Port Olympic district With the marina, the casino and much of Barcelona's nightlife is centered here.
* Parking available on request for 15 euros per night. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Only families and groups of people 30 years old or over are accepted. Photos shown to belong to the same apartment in the same building.
This property can offer you the best experience ever in Barcelona. You could enjoy both nice views, marine breeze, fantastic beaches as well as getting around Barcelona city and its amazing sites full of history.
Stunning ocean views;
Well connected by public transport;
Close to good restaurants;
The apartment was really lovely, exactly as described, nice and clean. The flat is provided with all amenities that one can need. The area is nice too with everything like supermarket, transport, banks at walking distance.
We spent a short time there but it was a lovely stay and we are willing to come back.
|Refundable damage deposit||$320|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 16 years.|
To secure the booking the 25% of the rental price shall be paid. The remaining 75%, the security deposit and the city tax shall be paid on arrival in CASH or credit card (the management fee will be applied in this case)