Cottage "La Terraza de Onís", with capacity for 8 people, is perfectly furnished and has all kinds of amenities, including:
• Four double rooms, all exterior, with separate full bathroom and TV. Linen provided.
• Living room with fireplace and TV.
• Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, toaster,
juicer, boiler, mixer, glassware, tableware and all kinds of utensils).
• Four bathrooms. One in every room. With sink, shower and toilet. Towels included.
• Central heating (1 / 11-1 / 5).
• Terrace garden recently renovated, with waterfalls and barbecue where you can enjoy spectacular views.
• Private parking for up to three vehicles.
20% discount on guided tours by certified Mountain Guide, with AEGM-UIMLA accreditation.
20% discount on SPA at 5km from La Terraza de Onís.
20% discount on Surf courses and activities with the best companies of Multi-adventure in the area (canoeing, rafting, canyoning, horse riding, quad biking, ...)
We have neighbors who have products of the garden planted in a totally ecological way (also jams, rye bread and corn, sauces, ...) with which we would contact them without any commitment.
The village goes up a baker at 10 o'clock. On Tuesday afternoons comes a baker of Leon with a very good bread.
The farmhouse "La Terraza de Onis", is situated in an enclave of great beauty, on the side of an idyllic valley, with spectacular views towards the same in the village of Bobia de Arriba, in the council de Onis, in Asturias, where you can enjoy absolute tranquility and a privileged position to visit the wonders of eastern Asturias. At the door of the stunning Picos de Europa (only 5 km), a paradise for mountaineers, where among other wonders Picu Urriellu or Naranjo de Bulnes, the famous Ruta del Cares, the remote village of Bulnes, the Sanctuary Covadonga, Covadonga Lakes, the Sella River, with its famous "Sella" in August, enjoy the friendly people, the magnificent Asturian dishes, cheese and Cabrales and Gamonedo Asturian drink par excellence, the cider.
Furthermore, it is in an ideal location for lovers of nature and extreme sports, can go hiking, climbing, horseback riding, canoeing, caving, canyoning, rock climbing, ...
It is 14 kilometers from Cangas de Onis and Arenas de Cabrales, 18 kilometers Covadonga Lakes and only 20 kilometers from the beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella.
Both the airport of Santander such as Asturias, they are at a distance of about 100km from the house.
- Minimum stay two days.
- Identification and signature of a lease is requested.
- Pets are always provided they are educated and do not disturb the neighborhood or other animals in the village. In exchange for asking to clean the floor. The use of household towels for pets is prohibited.