If you want to be close to town and beach, cherish your privacy, love nature and want all of the modern conveniences, this is the place for you! This property is located just one mile from the town center of Ogunquit and one of the most spectacular beaches on the east coast. And best of all, you do not have to get on route 1 to get to town, the beach, Perkins Cove, or the famous Marginal Way cliff walk!
The property is situated on one acre of land, surrounded by beautiful woods and plantings. The house has an open floor plan with modern, casual furnishings, a fully equipped kitchen, ceilings fans throughout, and a living area with a flat screen TV and two sliders that lead to an over-sized deck with patio furniture and a Weber gas grill for enjoyable outdoor dining. Come and enjoy and, as they say in Maine, 'Maine, Worth a Visit, Worth a Lifetime!'
Area Attractions: * Three mile long stunning beach just one mile from property
* Swimming, Cycling, Hiking, Surfing, Kayaking, Golf and a host of outdoor activities nearby
* Shopping in Ogunquit town center, Perkins Cove, and Kittery Outlets
* Full range of restaurants and of course, Lobster, Lobster, Lobster!
* The Marginal Way cliff walk
* Nearby Ogunquit Playhouse
* A Great home base to explore southern Maine, including York, Kittery, Kennebunk, and Portland
This property is located in Ogunquit, Maine, a beautiful seaside village in southern Maine that is famous for its three mile long stunning beach, array of outdoor activities, the Marginal Way cliff walk, Ogunquit Playhouse, Perkins Cove, fine dining and shopping.
Other Activities: Ogunquit Playhouse, Golf, Boat Rides
Rental fee includes 7% Maine tax. Additional $350 security deposit required.