Whisper Lake Cabin is a beautiful 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom mountain house/cabin with a gas log fireplace, high ceilings and timber beams and large windows that bring lots of light into the cabin. The great room, dining room and kitchen are all connected and open and easily accessible to the covered back porch. The cabin sleeps up to 10 guests, and is perfect for larger families, friends, or couples traveling together.
Whisper Lake Cabin is part of the Sapphire Valley Resort Master Association and is perfect for guys or girls weekends, couples and families. The covered back porch is a great place to have a cup of coffee in the morning or a dinner for 4 at night. After dinner the fire pit area is a great place to hang out and tell stories under the stars. There are 80 acres of private land behind the house, that give lots of privacy while you are on the porch, or in the backyard area at the fire pit.
The backyard is fenced with a locust pole and 2" mesh wire fencing system approved by the HOA, that is not escape proof, by any means for your dog, but will provide a deterrance for an escape into the woods. The back porch also features a lockable gate and is a great place to secure a pet outside as there are 2 covered porch areas for protection.
Though it’s easy to get lost in all of the delights of the cabin, this property provides the perfect location for outdoor activities in the area. Summer is ideal for hiking, waterfalls, and golf or tennis. The Sapphire Valley Resort is only 4 miles away and gives you access to ski slopes, indoor and outdoor pools, exercise equipment, miniature golf, and arcade games! If you’re craving water sports, Lake Fairfield is 3 miles away with paddleboat and canoe rentals available through the Sapphire Resort. There are lots of great restaurants in the area and Cashiers is 6 miles away and Highlands is 17 miles away. With so much to do at this beautiful cabin and the surrounding area, you’ll be sure to have a memorable stay at this vacation rental cabin! All the roads to the house including the driveway are paved, and 4WD is NOT required.
Key Residence Features:
- 1.1 mi from Hwy 64
- 6 mi from Ingles Grocery Store
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Gas Log fireplace in Great Room
- Weber Genesis Propane Grill and Weber Charcoal Grill
- Outdoor Fire pit and seating
- Driveway with parking for up to 4 cars
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
- Linens provided
- Cleaning provided
- WiFi provided
- Sapphire Resort amenities available ($2/adult/day payable to Sapphire Resort)
- Seating for 8 in dining room
- Seating for 6 in loft
- Seating for 4 on back porch
- Downstairs Master on Main Floor: King Bed
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom: King Bed
- Upstairs Guest Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, 2 Twin-sized Beds (bunkbed)
- Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Upstairs Loft can accommodate 2 extra guests
- Great Room (Flat Screen, DirectTV, AppleTV with Harmon Kardon AVR)
- Master (Flat Screen, DirectTV, AppleTV, DVD)
- Loft (Flat Screen, DirectTV, AppleTV, DVD,VCR)
- Guest King (Flat Screen, AppleTV, DVD)
- No smoking inside the cabin
- Dog friendly
- Minimum Renter Age of 25 (unless the 100% of the group is in the same family)