Located in the first ring road of Salo, in a quiet residential area
yet close enough to easily reach the historical quarter and the lake,
the flat Consists of 2 bedrooms with double beds, one room with bunk
beds, a living room with double sofa bed (if need be two children or
two adults may sleep comfortably in it), 2 bathrooms- one with shower
and the other with bathtub and shower-, and 2 balconies. Once balcony
faces east overlooking the common garden and the swimming pool;
Depending on the season and the foliage you may see the lake some 800
m away (see picture taken in January); the other balcony faces west
and from here you can see the West area of Salo.
The flat also features a kitchen equipped with refrigerator, electric
oven, microwave oven, German and Italian coffee machine; there are
also a washing machine, air conditioning, Wi-Fi connection, cot for
babies, an ample private garage (as an extra) and access to the swimming pool.
Upon request, there are sun loungers in the garage to be freely used
but Which have to be returned by 9 pm every day without exception (see
the regulations of the block of flats; there you will find the pool
That hours are to be strictly Followed). The swimming pool will be
open from 15 May to 15 September.
It's possible to use the large garage, but also for free cars
Private parking (measures: 6.30m depth, 3.60m wide and 1.80m high) wifi internet service and conditioned air.
A baby cot is available for free if requested.
The bed linen costs is applied only if requested.
The price DOES NOT INCLUDES:
- the tourist tax of 1 EURO for each day and for each person (only 14+)
- the apartment final cleaning fee (82 euros)
- the cost for energy usage (1 euro / KW, checked on the counter on your arrival. That's mainly to prevent the resource waste
- the cost for gas usage (€ 2 / cubic meter, checked on the counter on your arrival. That's mainly to prevent the resource waste
which will be paid directly to the structure at the end of your stay.
- Bed linen and towels kit: 12 euros / person