Stable Cottage is a charming late Victorian cottage within the grounds of Holmfield House, a large country house just off Lyndhurst High Street.
The cottage overlooks attractive and peaceful communal gardens, from both the front and rear, in a beautiful setting on the edge of the village of Lyndhurst surrounded by some of the older properties in the area.
From the cottage you can walk straight out onto Bolton’s Bench with views over White Moor and The New Forest with walks into deep forest nearby at Pondhead Inclosure and Parkhill.
The cottage sleeps four people comfortably in two separate bedrooms with a double sofa bed in the living room and double day bed in the dining room for up to four more visitors.
The cottage comprises:
• Hall and Cloakroom has a downstairs WC and hand basin.
• Living room with views over the gardens and lawns of Holmfield House, both front and rear. There is a colour television, books for the avid reader and local maps, recommended walks and guides about the area to help you plan your day.
• Dining room with views over the enclosed garden and lawn to the rear with dining table and telephone accepting incoming calls. There are brochures on tourist attractions and sports centres.
• Kitchen overlooks the enclosed garden and lawn to the rear, with fridge, gas oven and microwave.
• Gas central heating throughout the cottage.
• Utility room, patio garden and greenhouse with views over secluded rear garden and lawn.
• Master bedroom with double bed and views, both front and rear, over the gardens and lawns of Holmfield House. A travel cot is available if required.
• Second bedroom with a twin single beds and views over the front gardens and lawns.
• Bathroom and WC with bath, hand basins and shower.