|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
This cozy studio situated on the first floor of the small complex of 4 units that share a common swimming pool, and is only 100mts from the beautiful beach of pointe d’esny. It is surrounded by a tropical garden of local fruit trees and flowers with lots of local birds.
The studio has a double bed fitted with a mosquito net, an equipped kitchen and en-suite bathroom. It is air-conditioning and free wifi connection is available. A daily cleaning service is included in the price (except for sundays and public holidays).
You have direct access to the beach by just crossing the road and going on the side to the owner property which is on the beach side. Sunbeds and kayaks and a kiosk are available there for your enjoyment.
You can also relax around the shared swimming pool or enjoy lying on the sunbeds on the beachside, admiring the turquoise lagoon. Discover snorkelling with the multi-coloured fish and beautiful coral formation, use the kayaks available to explore the lagoon or have a walk on the 2km beach with views of the lion mountain and islands.
Services free of charge:
A) cleaning service every day except for sundays & public holidays.
B) all linen is provided.
C) free wifi available.
D) two kayaks available for usage by our guests
Services available at an extra cost:
A) laundry service
B) upon client's request and the availability of our cook, meals can be ordered from our set menu. A 24 hrs notice is required.
A) bed sheets, towels and beach towels are renewed twice a week.
B) we accept children as from 13 years old.
C) we do have a dog on the property.
There are taxis and buses available in front of the property.
Pointe d’Esny is one of the most beautiful beaches of the Island. It has a large lagoon where several watersports (Kayaking, standup paddle, kitesurf, windsurf, waterski, sailing) and activities (swimming, snorkelling, fishing) can be practised safely. There a several restaurants in the vicinity with the closest BLUE BAMBOO only 700mts away. The Blue Bay public beach with its Marine Parc and food stalls is 1.5 km away. Walking and quad biking can be practised in the Valley de Ferney and Domaine de L’Etoile nature parcs.
The historical village of Mahebourg is only 5 km away. The Mahebourg museum, the traditional biscuit factory and open market (on Mondays) are popular attractions. In Mahebourg, there are several restaurants and from the Mahebourg bus station, you can find buses to several destinations on the Island. Supermarkets, shops, petrol station, pharmacy and local businesses can be found in Mahebourg and its vicinity
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
1. Children are accepted only as from 13 years old.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside the building.
3. The rental is only for use of the tenant and the number of persons specified at booking time. It is not permitted to receive guests without prior agreement of the owner.
4. The apartment should be made available for daily cleaning before Noon.
5. Bed sheets, towels and beach towels are changed twice a week. Should tenant desire to change those more frequently, an additional cost could be charged.
6. The tenant is not allowed to do anything to disturb the other guests & the neighborhood. No noise allowed after 10 p.m. Music / movies are not to be played loudly and conversation/phone calls are not to be held in a loud voice tone.
7. The tenant is to avoid leaving his personal belongings unattended outside, in the garden or on the beach. Any loss/theft of item is his sole responsibility. The lessor is not to be held responsible for any theft that may occur on the premises during the rental period.
8. In case of unforeseen events/natural calamities (thunderstorms, cyclones, storms, electricity cuts, water shortage due to the droughts, others), the owner, in any case, cannot be held responsible.
9. No security deposit is required but in case of damage that may be caused to furniture or other objects of the rented premises, as well as any item lost, broken, deteriorated must be replaced or refunded to its replacement value , before departure, by the tenant who is required to do so.
10. Arrival and departure times are flexible and are to be agreed upon at time of reservation. This will depend on occupancy before and after booking date. In certain circumstances, a ‘late check-out fee’ could be applied for late check-out.
11. Discount possible for long stays at the discretion of the owners depending on season and length of booking.