|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
The Sea Voice Beach House is the only rental property in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE that offers PLENTY OF ROOM for your entire group without sacrificing comfort (11 bedrooms/10.5 bathrooms), the convenience of WALKING TO THE BEACH/BOARDWALK and downtown amenities (1/4 Block), AMPLE ONSITE PARKING so you won't have to fight for a parking space, and owners that are focused on providing you with a WELL MAINTAINED PROPERTY (we own a local construction company and are constantly making improvements).
Just take a few minutes to review our photographs, customer reviews, and floor plans below to quickly understand why this has been THE MOST POPULAR RENTAL PROPERTY in downtown Rehoboth Beach, DE for the past 8 YEARS. Come see for yourself why several celebrities have chosen to host their family and friends at the Sea Voice.
State-of-the-art appliances and home media equipment, coupled with a “classic coastal” atmosphere, results in a truly unique rental property. The following features and amenities are sure to make your Rehoboth adventure a memorable experience.
• Living Space 4,302 sq. ft.
• Screened Porch 337 sq. ft.
• Accommodates up to 36 guests in BEDS (no couches or cots)
• ¼ Block to guarded beach, boardwalk, nightlife, shopping, and amusements
• 2 Miles to tax-free outlet shopping, biking, golf, multiplex cinemas and much more
• Limited views of the Atlantic Ocean from sundeck and upper floors
• Ceiling fans
• Central air (Geothermal)
• Central heat (Geothermal)
• 3M MERV 13 Filtrete Allergen Reduction Air Filters for superior air quality
• Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer (2)
• Iron and board
• Rinnai tankless water heater on each floor (3) so you won't ever run out of hot water.
State-of-the-Art, Fully Equipped Kitchen
• 9+ Seat kitchen bar
• Granite countertops
• Huge Center island
• Serves up to 36 guests
• Tile floors
• 2 Coffeemakers and a Keurig K-Cup Machine
• Cookware, pots and pans
• Dishes, glassware, flatware
• Dishwasher (2)
• Commercial gas range (6 burners) w/ griddle, 2 ovens and large vented hood
• Full size wall ovens (2)
• Refrigerator/Freezer (oversized)
• Ice machine
• Toaster and Toaster Oven
• J.A. Henkels 18-Piece Knife Set
• Crock pot
• Oversized Gas fireplace
• Billiard table
• Built-in bookcases (books provided)
• Plenty of comfortable seating
• Hardwood floors and wainescoting
• Wet Bar with wine and beverage refrigerators and stemless glassware
• Table seats 16+ guests
Bedrooms - Total 11; Sleeps 36
• Bedroom 1 – Master Suite/1 King (Handicap Friendly)
• Bedroom 2 – Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 3 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 4 – Suite/2 Queen beds with deck access
• Bedroom 5 – Suite/4 Twins (2 sets of bunk beds)
• Bedroom 6 – Master Suite/1 King with deck access
• Bedroom 7 – Suite/1 King (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 8 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 9 – 2 Fulls (shared bathroom)
• Bedroom 10 – Suite/2 Fulls and 1 Twin (1 set of full bunk beds/1 twin trundle bed)
• Bedroom 11 – Master Suite/1 King
Bathrooms - Total 10 ½
• 60' High definition plasma TV/DVD home entertainment system with surround sound
• New HD LED flat panel cable TVs in all bedrooms
• CD Player/Stereo
• Distributed audio on 1st floor and porch
• A/V capabilities
• Apple TV
• Comcast Xfinity wireless high-speed internet access (105 Mbps download speed - super fast). Strong coverage throughout the entire home.
• Furnished front porch with ceiling fans (1st Floor)
• Furnished sundeck (2nd floor)
• Weber gas grill
• Refrigerator/freezer for extra storage
• Beach Umbrellas (2)
• Private outdoor showers (2)
• Children welcome
• Large groups welcome (family reunions, church retreats, corporate team building sessions, wedding parties, etc)
• Smoking not permitted
• Pets not permitted
• 9 Parking Spaces (6 onsite and 3 street permits).
All information contained herein is subject to further change or modification without prior notice.
The primary reason for purchasing this property was for it's location. The Sea Voice sits 100 yrds from the beach and boardwalk in downtown Rehoboth Beach. A more desirable location for a family gathering, group retreat, or special event cannot be found. It you want to have the ultimate convenience of 9 parking spaces, room for 36 people, and never a reason to jump in the car, then the Sea Voice is perfect for you.
The property is truly unmatched in services, features, comfort and location. You will be amazed when you walk in the front door for the first time. You'll have to travel great distances to find a comparable property.
It has been another great vacation at the Sea Voice, it is a marvelous place for our friends and families. This has been our 3rd time at the Sea Voice and I'm sure it will not be our last. Love it and will miss it.
To begin with, if it's possible for the house to be more beautiful than the pictures, it is! The shear size of it is insane! From the outside, although lovely, you'd never guess how much space there is. Sometimes when I arrive at a rental home I feel a little out of place, well, not here! The cleanliness and appointments make you forget you're away from home.
The pool table was always in use and a nice place to watch football away from the group but still able to participate. The sofas in the living area are a magical place...so comfortable that most who sat there fell asleep (the huge fireplace probably helped). A gigantic dining room table (made from wood from original 1910 structure) and highboy chairs at the counter gave room for everyone to gather to eat. And then there's the kitchen, holy cow, it might take a few hours to figure out what all is there, but it's there! I hadn't read about the fancy Keurig coffee machine but the K-cups magically disappear. There are 4 ovens, 6 huge stove burners, and a built in griddle great for pancakes!
The handicap accessible first floor bedroom was very nice for those not wanting to climb stairs. The back yard is amazing! Such green grass, I have no idea how you do that, Tim. The first floor powder room is very convenient but not too close to the kitchen. We only used 1 washer/dryer but there are 2. And that's just the first floor.
The house is really well designed and so tastefully decorated. The stairs to the second and third floors are located in exactly the right spot and are so quiet! The carpet looks like new. There are 5 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 3 have access to a beautiful balcony with a delightful view. The 3rd floor is a little bit of a hike! But just as wonderful as every other part of the house. All 5 bedrooms on the third floor have a private bath except two on the ocean side that share a hall bath but have great ocean view. The quality of this home is evident when you can't hear anything while in your bedroom.
A few shout outs: Tim (the owner) is really nice to deal with and clearly wants to give his guests a great experience. If you're looking to have a meal catered, Bethany Blues has a great menu and prices are reasonable. Arena's Café soups are delicious. The Rehoboth VFW is available to rent for a function (we did a square dance...yep, a surprise square dance).
This house is highly recommended by "Soup Mama's 60!" party goers. Ages 28-84. So much fun!
I am a youth pastor from Wayne, PA and have been looking for a house that has a large enough space for kids and leaders to meet, play, and sleep. This house met every need we could have possibly been looking for. The convenience to the beach and town for free time, and the wonderful sleeping accommodations far exceeded our expectations. We are pleased to say in 5 years this is the best house we have stayed in.
Hosted a regional sales meeting here for 18 adults for 2 full days. The property easily accommodated our personal and business needs. We had a mix of male and female teammates and with all of the bedrooms and bathrooms it worked out great. We spent two days in the kitchen/living area going between individual presentations and small group breakouts in pure comfort. We used the television and an HDMI cable for each person to present , and with all of the space, 7 teams were able to comfortably meet in small breakout groups. The meeting was held in the off season but there were still plenty of options for lunch delivery and restaurants within walking distance for dinner. I would highly recommend this property for a unique meeting experience.
This home was perfect for our friends and family. We were lucky enough to have land this place to entertain and host those coming in from several surrounding states. All of our friends were blown away with what the sea voice had to offer. From the evening hours playing pool and hanging on the screen porch catching up on old memories, to the afternoons spent relaxing on the beach, we had an absolute blast. The home was as advertised and the check in and check out were flawless. I highly recommend this to anyone that is looking for a large home that still seeks the necessary privacy (individual bathrooms) that we all want. There isn't a better place in town that checks all the boxes, and Tim the owner is awesome!! 100% would book again.
I love taking my group two times a year to a charming home. THE Sea Voice Inn is a delightful place to be. The owner Tim has a gift of kindness. Try getting your group together to give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.