|Minimum Stay||1 - 3 nights|
A well presented studio flat in the heart of London
- Modern bathroom, brand new kitchen appliances
- Low ceiling sleeping area, folding mattress and 2 other extra mattresses
- Large TV, DVD player, broadband, MP3 bluetooth speakers
- Complimentary wine, tea, coffee, biscuits
* Complimentary mini breakfast including semi-skimmed milk, eggs, bread, porridge, cereals, jam, butter and tea and coffee *
- The flat is located in a nice part of Pimlico
- It has been refurbished to a high standard recently
- It is well presented and meets all your needs
- Extra mattress provided
- It's secure and located in a safe neighbourhood
- 3min walk from underground station
- 1min walk from bus stop
- Car parking meters near the flat, chargeable Mon-Fri
- Walking distance to Victoria Station and riverside
- Close to a lot of shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- Free phone: You can make or receive calls free of charge. All UK and international landline and mobile numbers (to selected countries) are free of charge. Premium rate numbers are barred
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, umbrella, scale, multi purpose chargers and plug converters provided
- A selection of toys provided to entertain kids (Inside the dining chairs storage space)
- Free Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap are provided.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Free tea and coffee: selection of teas and coffee pods available
- Free bottle of wine, water, coke, chocolates, biscuits
- Lots of storage space
- Free cable TV channels
- A small selection of books, DVDs and CDs provided
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Safe Box
- Fire Extinguisher
We are a couple living in Surrey, with our 2 kids.
We are both professionals, spending quality family times out and about. We play a variety of sports, and enjoy a nice meal out. We love travelling, and know well what a traveller will be looking for, and how to provide a super class service.
Sara & Amir purchased this apartment in 2007
It's a great central location, close to all attractions, tube, mainline train, and river.
The flat is modern with everything that you expect from a home!
You get free coffee, tea, wine, water bottles, biscuits, and more.
You can call fee from our landline to any UK landline and mobile phone, and over 50 other countries.
You have a large wide screen TV with a wide variety of channels
Pros: convenient location within walking distance to many landmarks, restaurants and public transportation. Hosts were accommodating and flexible with arrival time. Price was right. Comfortable and clean. Cons: flat was cold as there was no heat other than a plug in electric heater. Hot water in the shower had some challanges.
This tidy little apartment is in a nice quiet, safe neighborhood with very easy access to buses and tube line. Bus 24 goes right up to Parliament square and many tourists sites. We rode the tube from Pimlico to Heathrow with only one change. The owners had many breakfast foods and other things in the refrigerator and we ate it all. I rated 3 stars because it is quite dark and basic in furniture. Do eat at the Spanish restaurant a few doors down and go around the block to the Indian restaurant. I would stay here again but husband would not.
This conveniently located studio is great for 1 or 2 adults, or a couple with 2 kids at most. That however would make for a very crowded, "on top of each other" stay. The mezzanine "sleeping area" is about 3 feet (at most) from the ceiling and may be quite claustrophobic for adults. Not to mention having to climb a ladder to get up there. The double bed itself was very comfortable, and while there are no comfortable side chairs, there are at least a couple of folding chairs available under the bed.
It was comfortable enough for a single person so if you're traveling alone (or as a couple), and don't mind using folding chairs for extra seating, I would definitely consider this studio. It's just one stop from all of the hectic traffic around Victoria Square, and has a couple of corner markets, a small grocery store, a bakery/cafe, and several restaurants and pubs all within three blocks or less. The Pimlico area was quite nice actually, and the Underground is less than 3 blocks away.
The only real drawback I had was the fact that the morning of check-out, I had someone knocking on the door 30 minutes BEFORE checkout time telling me I had to hurry up and leave because the cleaning crew had to get the studio cleaned before they reported to work elsewhere. Amir and Sara should really address that issue and make sure it's not a normal occurrence. I travel to London often, and the last thing I want is someone standing outside the window watching me finish packing up and getting ready to vacate the premises. That may not be an issue for you if you plan on checking out early anyway.
As a matter of fact, I will be in London again next year, but given the fact that some strange man was knocking on the door 30 minutes prior to checkout, and then stood outside looking through the window waiting for me to leave gives me pause to stay here again, and is the reason I only give this studio a 2 Star rating. At most a 3 Star rating anyway given the lack of comfortable seating. Perhaps if I hear from Amir and Sara that the pushy checkout issue has been rectified, I will stay here again next year.
My husband and I stayed at this flat during a short 2 day stay in London. We were about a 20 minute walk from Victoria station (caught the Hop On, Hop Off bus). There are some restaurants nearby. We ate at a pizza restaurant around the corner which was pretty good. We appreciated the cleanliness and tasteful decoration of the flat. The bed was comfortable and I would say this flat is best for 1 or 2 people. Thanks for having wine available after a long flight!
La primera buena impresión que recibimos de la unidad fue su localización y el barrio que la circunda. Desde luego el mobiliario y equipamiento del Flat te ofrece conveniencia y versatilidad. Nada de escaleras que subir y bajar. La cocina esta muy bien equipada, con tiendas de comestibles a una cuadra. Aun cuando el tamaño es algo reducido su distribución permite una estancia cómoda. La cercanía a la parada del bus y a la estación de metro (menos de 100 m) lo hace ideal para la movilidad. La estación de trenes y autobuses VICTORIA queda a 15 minutos de caminata. Por ultimo la comunicación con sus propietarios era muy agil. Cada consulta que les hicimos nos era respondida en menos de 5 minutos. Definitivamente regresaríamos a esta unidad al volver a Londres.
An excellent apartment, very comfortable and well furnished. Very convenient location. Excellent Wi-fi and phone service. The owners are always in contact and received us with small offerings, like the bottle of wine. What they advertise, they meet. Thank you Sara.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 4 2017 - Jul 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2017 - Jan 7 2018
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Stay tax||10.0% per night. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.