About the property
- Apartment258 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
A modern and very comfortable stay is how our guests have rated this apartment
A well presented studio flat in the heart of London
- Modern bathroom, brand new kitchen appliances
- Folding mattress and 2 other extra mattresses
- Large TV, DVD player, broadband, MP3 bluetooth speakers
- Complimentary wine, tea, coffee, biscuits.
* Complimentary mini breakfast including semi-skimmed milk, eggs, bread, porridge, jam, butter and tea and coffee *
- The flat is located in a nice part of Pimlico
- It has been refurbished to a high standard recently
- It is well presented and meets all your needs
- Extra mattress provided
- It's secure and located in a safe neighbourhood
- 3min walk from underground station
- 1min walk from bus stop
- Car parking meters near the flat, chargeable Mon-Fri
- Walking distance to Victoria Station and riverside
- Close to a lot of shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- Free phone: You can make or receive calls free of charge. All UK and international landline and mobile numbers (to selected countries) are free of charge. Premium rate numbers are barred
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer, umbrella, scale, multi purpose chargers and plug converters provided
- A selection of toys provided to entertain kids (Inside the dining chairs storage space)
- Free Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and soap are provided.
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi access
- Free tea and coffee: selection of teas and coffee pods available
- Free bottle of wine, water, coke, chocolates
- Lots of storage space
- Free cable TV channels
- A small selection of books, DVDs and CDs provided
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- First Aid Kit
- Safe Box
- Fire Extinguisher
Sara & Amir
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, Basic French, and fluent Persian
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Sara & Amir
We are a couple living in Surrey, with our 2 kids. We are both professionals, spending quality family times out and about. We play a variety of sports, and enjoy a nice meal out. We love travelling, and know well what a traveller will be looking for, and how to provide a super class service.
Sara & Amir purchased this Apartment in 2007
Why Sara & Amir chose Pimlico
It's a great central location, close to all attractions, tube, mainline train, and river. The flat is modern with everything that you expect from a home!
What makes this Apartment unique
You get free coffee, tea, wine, water bottles, biscuits, and more. You can call fee from our landline to any UK landline and mobile phone, and over 50 other countries. You have a large wide screen TV with a wide variety of channels
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Close to tube. Owner thoughtful.
Very nice, clean, small flat. Close to tube. Owner responsive and thoughtful, she even had fresh tulips in a vase along with enough kitchen basics to get us going in the morning. We had a great week exploring the city and outskirts and were happy to be able to come back to such a nice place at night. The neighborhood is safe although the street can be noisey and there are only a few restaurants nearby. So we needed to plan ahead for dinners. Overall a great stay.
This apartment is in a great location - a VERY SHORT walk from Pimlico Station. My daughter and I found it very comfortable and loved all the mirrors - something often lacking in small studio apartments. The owners are extremely nice people. They left breakfast foods in the refrigerator, and checked on us after a couple of days. We found this accommodation perfect for us!!!
Cozy, quiet flat.
The flat was just as advertised. Cozy, quiet, and comfortable. The wine, eggs, bread and milk were a nice touch and made one feel welcome. The flat is also very close to the Pimlico tube station and a not too long walk to Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, etc. Overall an enjoyable stay and Sara was super responsive and very accommodating to my travel schedule.
Will probably look to stay here again in the future.
Nice Place - Great Location
The unit it really well located - very close to underground. It was clean and well stocked. The wine and breakfast foods are a nice touch. The owners were very easy to deal with and responded to emails very quickly.
It was clean and comfortable for two people. I would definitely stay here again and have already suggested it to a friend.
Staying at Pimlico
Liked the place. Close to the underground. Very well organized by owners.
Good budget option with great location
Older building with inviting facade; close to Pimlico bus and tube or walk to Victoria Station. Breakfast cafe and markets for fresh or Middle-eastern options plentiful. Owners easy to communicate with, supplied a little wine, eggs, butter, milk, etc to get started (thank you). Kitchen fine, seating for only two; breakfast do-able. Space enough for two, but not a viable family option as the space is small. Loft unuseable with steep ladder, no ventilation and also unclean. Hot water on demand; shower faucet and fussy. Owners might improve property by a good cleaning, better electric lighting, more outlets, replacing shower fixture with something basic, more towels and TP. I would stay again if improved as stated and even pay more as the location is superb.
Thank you for your review. Thre space is indeed ideal for 2 people and the loft is not advertised to be used for sleeping. It's for storage, but if there are 3 guests, it can be used for sleeping, although not comfortable. We don't charge for the 3rd guest.
There are around 8 lights in the sleeping area and about 5 spare sockets around the apartment. We always provide spare towel in the wardrobe if required.