|Space||1,076 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
At your disposal a restructured rustic, tastefully furnished and equipped with all the comforts of a modern home.
Originally the building was the barn of the adjoining farmhouse, now inhabited by families artfully continuing the business of farming, caring for the land and vineyards round the property.
Skilfully restored, Brick House has been developed on two levels: the ground floor with the living area (entrance, living room, kitchenette, bathroom) and the first floor with the sleeping area (three bedrooms with private facilities).
The house is equipped with the best technology in terms of renewable energy and energy saving, in keeping with its natural surroundings.
All details have been carefully considered to keep the original rustic structure and to enhance the principle materials: brick as the main element found not only at the front but also in various nooks and crannies, the wrought iron of the stairs, the wood of the interiors and bathrooms and especially of the beams. The ensemble harmonizes with elements made of glass, which add a touch of modernity and pay homage to nearby Venice.
Outside there is an ample garden bordered by rows of vineyards, yielding quality wine savored all round the world (prosecco, cabernet, merlot and raboso).
The place is unique and welcoming, a true home away from home ...
Brick House is located in the Park of Sile, a few steps from the river and itinerary for hike and strolls by foot, bike, kayak (green ways).
With just 15 minutes by bike run along the river Sile you can reach the historic center of Treviso (Zone universities - train and bus station- Signori's square).
At the same time, the guests have a base from which to reach points of touristic or business interest like magical Venice, the beaches of Jesolo, the pearl of the Dolomites Cortina, the prosecco hills of Valdobbiadene and Conegliano, the medieval towns of Castelfranco Veneto, Asolo, Cittadella, Padua and romantic Verona.
- Pick up/Drop off service from/to airports (Treviso Canova - Venezia Marco Polo) and/or neighboring train stations
- Water, electric light, energy, heating
- Air conditioning
- House cleaning
- Bed linens and towels
- Fully equipped kitchen (induction cooker; oven; dishwasher; fridge with freezer; dishes; pots; toaster; coffee machine)
- TV 4K
- Free WiFi
- Flexible Check in - Check out
- Washing machine
- Security alarm
- Outdoor fireplace with grill
- Ample private parking
AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- A private driver for transfers or wine and food tours
- Excursions with a nature guide on foot, by bicycle, canoe or kayak
- Guided tours to the art towns
- Partnership with local facilities, where you may enjoy the spa zone or choose your favorite massage
- Agreements with the best restaurants and agritourisms in the area
- Agreements with the best wineries in the area
Staying at BRICK HOUSE will have the opportunity to:
- Visit the art city of Treviso, reaching it with a suggestive bike ride along the river Sile;
- Visit the magical city of Venice;
- Discover the nature of the Park of Sile, walking, cycling or sailing the river (with canoe or kayak) accompanied by expert naturalist guides;
- Visit Treviso, Venice, and the nearby Venetian medieval towns beside tourist guides;
- Accompany you to a private driver for your travel or wine and food tours;
- Relax in the spa agreed upon the lodging;
- Taste the Venetian cuisine and local products;
- Taste the wines of our region, famous all over the world (sparkling wine, cabernet, merlot, raboso) directly to the wineries that produce it.
We cannot say enough nice things about Brick House Silea. This beautifully restored farmhouse is not only luxurious but so comfortable. We stayed there for a week after spending four nights in Venice and we really wanted a well locate spot to explore the rest of the Veneto. We are a family of four and it was so nice to spread out after being in a smaller apartment. Our children each had their own bedroom, each with private bathrooms, and the master bed and bath were amazing. Another full bath downstairs was a true luxury. Our children loved the bathrooms in their rooms, such an amazing use of space. They are creatively done and beautiful. Just be careful on the stairs! The kitchen is perfect - so well-equipped and functional. We cooked a few times and it was great. We did several day trips around Silea - Teviso, Asolo, Bassano deal Grappa, and Alberto arranged a winery tour in Valdobiaddene for us. It is also well-located to Venice if you want to stay in Silea and do a day trip or two into the city.
Finally, Alberto was amazing! We have used VRBO often and sometimes you get a very hand off management team or homeowner. Andrea, on the other hand, provided us with so much information prior to our visit, he also had the house well stocked with Nescaffe coffee and water and fruit upon our arrival. He even changed out the towels for us mid-week. You can tell he loves Brick House and that it is a source of pride for him and his family who restored it together, they spared no expense and it shows.
We will remember Brick House Silea as a highlight of our Italian adventure!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 8 2017 - May 18 2017
2 night minimum stay
Aug 4 2017 - Aug 20 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $33 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $22 per night, per additional guest|
|Pulizia - Cleaning fee||$32.62|