|Minimum Stay||1 - 5 nights|
Overlooking the Bay of Citara perched above Poseidon Thermal Garden, in Forio d’Ischia, la Giroscopica is a villa built on two floors surrounded by a terrace with cotto tiles and a garden,. The view extends from the light house of Punta Imperatore to the white Soccorso Church. In front of the villa just the sea and the island of Ventotene in the distance.
A path leads down to the Villa, from the main road at the Belvedere in the Cuotto area.
Shady gazebos, sunbeds and umbrellas among palm trees offer areas of quiet relaxation. A thermal water pool with hydromassage and a natural sauna are available. Facilities also include wi fi.
Each en-suite double bedroom – which have recently been renovated – has its own independant access. The villa can accomodate up to 12 persons and is also rented on an exclusive basis. The architecture is typically mediterranean, bright and practical. Cleaning and change of linen at the end of the week are included in the price. Extra linen or cleaning service can be provided at a cost of 10 Euro per hour.
Restaurants, shops including a chemist and bus stop are on the main road. The villa is 2.5 km from the town of Forio and 1 km from the beach of Citara.
My house is your house: di as you were at home... Silence, education and respect of things and environment!
The pool is open from April to October.
Thermal pool fed by highly curative waters with temperatures ranging from 28° C to 40° C.
Sauna naturale (steam room inside a grotto carved into the stone).
Thermal volcanic springs from the saline-bromine-iodine and saline-alkaline-sulphate group.
They contain small quantities of trace minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, magnesium, lithium, etc.
Lasting effects on the osteoarticular system (osteoarthritis, spinal pain syndromes, myalgias, tendinopathies).
Our waters have a proven therapeutic effect on the after-effects of fractures and palsy, chronic respiratory diseases, gynaecological disorders.
Combining heliotherapy and thalassotherapy improves dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis, eczema, acne and have a good effect on cellulite and peripheral vascular diseases.
This villa provides beautiful views. There is plenty of room for 12 with all rooms having en suite bathrooms. The outside area is over a couple of terraces with the top one having the pool, lovely and warm. There is plenty of different seating areas and shaded areas for everyone over both terraces. The whole outside area is beautifully planted which adds to making this villa a lovely place to stay.
Stunning location looking out to sea and seeing the sun set. The pool and grounds are lovely, well maintained and plenty of space and sitting areas. The villa was well equipped.
One of the most astonishing villas of Ischia, with a marvellous garden, a thermal pool with sauna, just right on Poseidon beach, in a perfect position to enjoy the sunset drinking a cup of Prosecco! Perfectly mantained by the nice and kind Bracale's family, definitely recommended!
Sono stata in questa villa per una piccola vacanza di qualche giorno dal 4 all'8 Dicembre, assieme alle mie amiche.
È un posto incredibile. Le foto non rendono la bellezza del luogo.
L'emozione di stare in pieno inverno in una piscina calda, guardando un panorama mozzafiato...
Per il resto la casa è pulita, ordinata, accessoriata di tutto il necessario e ben riscaldata.
Spero di poter ritornare prima o poi durante i mesi estivi!
luogo incantevole dove trascorrere la vacanza ideale con amici. Vista mozzafiato mentre sei in pieno relax nelle calde acque della piscina. superlativo lo spazio con il pratino adiacente alla piscina con vista mare per poter dedicarsi al fitness. La villa al suo interno dispone di tutti i confort necessari per poter trascorrere e trasformare le tue vacanze in un sogno. pulizia, comodità e confort della struttura eccellenti .
Desidero condividere la mia esperienza estremamente positiva presso la Villa La Dimora di Zoè dove ho soggiornato per una settimana lo scorso giugno.
Curatissimo, bellissimo... Purtroppo é difficile non usare dei superlativi!
La proprietaria, Alessandra, molto cordiale, ha una barca che mette a disposizione con il marinaio per fare il giro dell'isola!! Anche il marinaio che ci ha accompagnate era gentile e ci spiegava man mano tutto quello che vedevamo!
Dalle foto la villa sembrava bellissima... ma vederla e viverla è stato ancora più emozionante!
Il clima purtroppo è stato un pò ostile, riservandoci qualche giorno di pioggia, ma durante le giornate di pioggia abbiamo goduto della piscina termale e della sauna...
Che dire? Un paradiso.
Di certo l'esperienza più bella della mia vita!
The Villa La Dimora di Zoè is 2.3 km from the port of Forio, 4.4 km from the Negombo Thermal Gardens, 1.1 km from Poseidon Gardens Spa.
- Baia di Citara: The most important thermal complex of the island, the Poseidon Garden have a magic sand background with healthy waters. The Romans placed it under the Venus protection, because a divinity white marble statue was found on the beach and afterward lost.
Myhth and legend combine with white sand and create this splendid sea and cost feature, like the rocks: it tells that here a Phoenician ship passed with Ulysses and returning become a rock. It tells also that two men, escaping, become rocks.
The beach is one of the main meeting place, very popular for summer bathing tourism.
- Church of Santa Maria del Soccorso: Built in the XVIth century on a cliff. It was afterwards extended in various periods up to the XVIIIth century. Consequently, it displays various architectural styles, particularly the Moorish style. Note the wonderful majolica tiles along the walls alongside the front steps, which show scenes from the life of saints and the passion of Christ. The interior’s single aisle offers a vision of many offerings made by sailors who had survived dangers at sea thanks to the grace of the Madonna. A wooden crucifix is present in the sanctuary, which probably dates back to the XIIth century. It was found on the beach at the foot of the promontory after a storm.
- Church of S Maria di Loreto: Built in the centre of the town. It originates in the thirteen hundreds and was rebuilt between the XVIIth and the XIIth century. It has three aisles, which display works by the island artists C Calise and Di Spigna. Next to the church lies the Oratory of the Assunta in the Baroque style, which has several of Galante’s paintings.
- Church of San Vito: Situated near the centre, this church has ancient origins. Inside you can find paintings from the sixteen hundreds by C Calise and a painting representing San Vito by Di Spigna and an XVIIIth-century solid silver statue based on a design by Sammartino.
- Church of Maria SS di Montevergine: built in the second half of the XIII century on the high ground which overlooks the wonderful beach of San Francesco. It displays the Baroque architectural style and houses works by the famous painters Luca Giordano and Di Spigna.
- ‘La Mortella’: House of the English composer Sir W Walton situated at Zaro: one of the most inspiring spots on the island, which has been turned into a museum. Here you can find a wonderful collection of the work of the photographer C Beaton, which includes photos of Walton. Outside there is a fantastic garden - containing over three hundred species of rare plants - dug out of an enormous group of volcanic rocks and designed by one of the greatest landscape architects of this century, R Page.
- Santa Maria del Monte: This is a tiny village with houses built into the rock around a church with the same name, also built into the rock. You can get there via Bocca, Monterone, Cesa, Piellero and Palummera.
- Bay of Sorgeto: There is a tiny pathway leading from the hamlet of Panza through the green hills and across the vineyards towards the sea. Go down almost 200 steps and you will get to a marvellous bay with hot thermal water springs which spout directly from the emerald green sea.
- Gardens of Poseidon: Fantastic spa centre situated in the Bay of Citara. It has about twenty thermal-water-filled swimming pools, heated to different temperatures, where you can pass the whole day relaxing against a backdrop of green hills and the blue sea.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.