About the property
- Cottage914 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Our house is located in one of the most spectacular places in Asturias, in the Natural Park of Las Ubiñas-La Mesa, just five minutes drive from the Senda del Oso, 45 minutes from Oviedo and 1 hour from the beaches Gijón.
In the surroundings you can enjoy many multi-adventure sports (hiking, biking, rock climbing, horseback riding, 4x4, caving, hunting, fishing, canoeing and kayaking, ...) while enjoying nature, relaxation and forget worries. You can also enjoy a varied and exquisite gastronomy of the area with a wide variety of restaurants.
Farmhouse La Carrozal is a typical mid-mountain on two floors:
• A living room with flat TV 32 ", wood stove and heating.
• A room with convertible sofa bed 160 bed ideal for two people.
• A fully equipped kitchen with utensils and appliances (microwave, washing machine, blender, toaster, juicer, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, cookware, dishes, cutlery, etc.) fireplace
• A full bathroom with hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
• For your enjoyment, you will find a private space outside playground at your disposal with barbecue grill, table, chairs and covered porch. From where you can admire the beautiful mountain views of the area while eating outdoors.
• A room with a double bed of 140 cm. Travel cot available on request.
• A double room with two single beds of 90 cm.
• A room for access to the two rooms with bunk beds and a sofa bed for 1 person, this room has a TV.
The lodging Casa Aldea La Carrozal can accommodate 2-8 persons.
It has heating on both floors with hot water and washing and cleaning utensils such as brooms, mop, etc. For your convenience we have towels, sheets and blankets.
At Casa Aldea La Carrozal observe mountains and spectacular views, spectacular vegetation, native forests, you'll hear the sound of the river, you pasearás roads or the dozens of routes and paths among trees, waterfalls, rivers and archeological remains.
Ideal to enjoy nature with family, friends or sightseeing with children. Teverga is one of the most emblematic of rural tourism in Asturias destinations. Its tourism is huge.
Come to Teverga a green undiscovered Asturias. A place where you can still enjoy a soothing tranquility and breathe the pure air of its forests.
Mari Carmen Miranda Durán
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 16, 2016
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.