Cabezabellosa enjoys a mild climate, cool summers and mild winters, is surrounded by nature, meadows and forests of oak, ash and chestnut, with graceful throats, high stone and extraordinary views of two valleys.
The house has been completely renovated, it is spacious, comfortable, with all amenities and decorated accordingly. It has 4 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 large rooms, kitchen (fully equipped), furnished with extraordinary views of the Valle del Ambroz terrace and a small garden at the entrance.
We organize Birdwatching Tours with specialized guides, with over 15 of experience in the area, the most interesting areas for birding, Monfragüe, Arrocampo, Llanos de Cáceres, Gredos, etc.
Links: In Cabezabellosa
- Local pool. (2 min walk)
- The Pitolero, a runway for paragliding. (1 hr. Walk, 20 min drive)
- Cerro el Castillo, Chapel, remains of castro views. (5 min walk)
- The Héesa, forest of oak trees with vettonas batteries (Celtic). (7 mints. Walk)
- Romanejo, ditto with Singular Tree of Extremadura: Acarradero Oak (approximately 6 centuries.). (5 min drive)
_____In Trassierra - Lands Granadilla (Via de la Plata)
- Caparra, ruins of Roman city. (10 minutes away by car)
- Granadilla, medieval village. (20 min drive)
- Gabriel y Galán reservoir, watersports, birdwatching. (15 min drive)
- Cut stones, remains of Roman temple which worshiped mountain springs.
More information: In the valley of Jerte:
-Garganta Of Hell, nature reserve, swimming area. (30 min drive)
-Riscos Villavieja, the remains of Castro, bird watching. (25 min drive)
-Embalse Of Plasencia. (15 min drive)
Natural -pools. (10 min drive, the nearest)
-Balneario. (20 min drive)
____In Ambroz Valley (Vía de la Plata):
-Balnearios Baños de Montemayor, Roman baths. (30 min. Drive)
Natural -pools. (A 12 min drive, the nearest)
-Hervás, Its Jewish quarter, the superb chestnut, museums. (20 min drive)
-various Singular Trees of Extremadura. (A 15-25 minute drive)
- Plasencia, monumental city. (15 min drive)
- Monfragüe National Park. (25 min drive)
- Monastery of Yuste, withdrawal of Carlos V. (40 min drive)
- Ski resort, Sierra de Béjar. (40 min drive)
- Caceres, Heritage City. (50 min drive)
- Salamanca, World Heritage City. (1h. Drive)
- Trujillo, medieval village (1 h 15 min by car.)
- Mérida, World Heritage City. (1 hr. 30 min drive)