About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
This showcase apartment, in the heart of Soho, is an absolute star which has been designed and furnished offering the idyllic London short term let.
There is a stunning bright reception room, a complete custom fitted kitchen and 1 double bedrooms. The bedrooms are situated at the rear, ensuring a gloriously quiet night sleep.
We believe this flat offers style and comfort within the heart of our wondrous capital.
It is located on the 1st floor, no lift.
The apartment has a washer/dryer, a hairdryer, free Wifi and a double sofa bed in the living room.
There is no air-conditioning in the apartment, but for the hot days we can provide you with a fan.
We also provide you with bed linen and towels (two towels per person) so you do not have to bring this.
In the kitchen you will find a pots and pans set to cook a lovely meal. The pan set includes:
3 saucepans - diameter 16cm, 18cm, 20cm .
1 frying pan - diameter 24cm, .
1 milk pan - diameter 14cm.
The whole apartment is for access.
One of our representatives will meet you on arrival to check you in and should there be any emergencies during your stay, we will provide you with an emergency out of work hours number.
Smoking is not permitted at the premises of the apartment, on the terrace at the back (which is part of the apartment) and in the building.
Children are welcome, but please bear in mind that some parents find this area too loud and busy for kids.
This neighbourhood is known for a busy nightlife, restaurants and bars.
Please research this area before placing the booking as no refund will be offered afterwards.
Pets are not allowed at the premises.
We hope that you will feel at home in our apartment and that you will respect it as your own.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2pm
CHECK-OUT TIME: 11am
You can reserve an early check-in (subject to availability) from 11am at the additional cost of £20 or an early check in prior to 11am at the additional cost of £40. Please call our Reservations Department 2 -3 days ahead of your check-in date to check the availability and book that. Check out time is at 11 am . - A late check-out until 1pm can be pre-booked for £30 (subject to availability), please call our Reservation Department 2 days prior your departure to check the availability.
Leicester Square Tube Station - 3 minutes walk
Tottenham Court Road Tube Station - 5 minutes walk
Charing Cross Railway Station - 10 minutes walk
THE BEST Entertainment near Old Compton Street:
Ronnie Scott's (JAZZ CLUB) - 47 Frith Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Prince Edward Theatre (THEATRE) - Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Curzon Soho (CINEMA) - 93-107 Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Sights and Attractions near Old Compton Street:
Soho (AREA) - Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
19 Greek Street (ART GALLERY) - 19 Greek Street, W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Horse and Dolphin Yard (AREA) - W1D | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Shopping near Old Compton Street:
Sunspel (CLOTHING) - 40 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Algerian Coffee Stores (FOOD AND DRINK SHOP) - 52 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Maison Bertaux Gallery (FOOD AND DRINK SHOP) - 28 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Restaurants near Old Compton Street:
Leon (CAFE AND DELI) - 36/38 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Bistro 1 (FRENCH RESTAURANT) - 27 Frith Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Patisserie Valerie (CAFE AND DELI) - 44 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
THE BEST Education near Old Compton Street:
English [Out There!] (ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSES) - 10 Coptic Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1A | 7 minutes from Old Compton Street
Cookery School (COOKERY COURSES) - 15B Little Portland Street, W1W | 10 minutes from Old Compton Street
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) (COLLEGE) - Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Bloomsbury, London WC1H | 12 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Leisure near Old Compton Street:
Phoenix Garden (GARDEN) - 21 Stacey Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
AWAY Spa W London (HEALTH AND BEAUTY) - 10 Wardour Street, W1D | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
Thai Square Spa (HEALTH AND BEAUTY) - 25 Shelton Street, 40 Earlham Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H | 4 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Pubs near Old Compton Street:
Norman's Coach & Horses (PUB) - 29 Greek Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
Polpo at Ape and Bird (PUBS) - 142 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
Waxy's Little Sister (PUB) - 20 Wardour Street, Soho, London W1D | 3 minutes from Old Compton Street
THE BEST Nightlife near Old Compton Street:
Kettner's Champagne Bar (BAR) - 29 Romilly Street, Soho, London W1D | On Old Compton Street
Admiral Duncan (BAR) - 54 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D | 1 minute from Old Compton Street
The Phoenix Artist Club (BAR) - 1 Phoenix Street, Charing Cross Road, Soho, London WC2H | 2 minutes from Old Compton Street
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the check-in and checkout time?
– We’ll meet you at your chosen property to check-in any time after 2pm. We also provide early check-in or late checkout, without any extra cost, if there is availability. Give us a call an hour before your arrival to make sure that we can be waiting for you. The checkout time is 11:00am.
2. Are there any other additional expenses?
– There is an additional statutory charge of £70, which covers cleaning and administration, added to your total holiday stay. Other additional charges may apply if you require out of work hours check-in between 6pm and 9am (Monday to Friday), anytime during Saturday & Sunday, and Bank Holidays (£60). This is payable via the website.
We’re more than happy to source those little extras to make your stay more practical and comfortable. A baby chair or cot, for example, costs £30. We can add these to your total night’s stay price when you pay via the website.
3. Is there air-conditioning?
– No, there is no air-conditioning but if you’d like a fan for the apartment we’ll provide one at no additional charge.
4. What is the currency of the prices?
– All our prices are in Great British Pounds.
5. Do you provide an airport pick up service?
– At the moment we do not provide pick up services from the airport.
6. How do we get the key for the apartment?
– Once the booking is confirmed, we’ll send you everything you need and be waiting for you at an agreed time on the doorstep to your new pad with the keys.
7. What are the ways to make my payment?
– Via the website.
8. After the check out at 11:00am, is there a storage facility that we can use to store our luggage until our departure?
– No, unfortunately not. However, we suggest you use the storage facilities in Kings Cross St Pancreas Station. They’re a short distance from any of our properties, and provide a safe and inexpensive service.
9. Our arrival is very late in the evening / early in the morning / during the night – is this a problem?
– No, we’ll make sure there’s someone to meet you at the property when you arrive. Please note that for out of work hour's check-ins, when our office is closed, there is a charge of £60, which you can pay for on our website.
10. What if my arrival time has been delayed / changed?
– If your arrival time has changed, please just make sure you let us know via phone or email so we can be at the property at your new arrival time.
11. Do you provide bed linen and towels?
– Yes, we provide crisp fresh linens and fluffy towels – enough for the whole household.
12. Can I cook in the kitchen? Is it fully equipped?
– Yes, the kitchen is packed full of everything you need to cook up something wonderful. You’ll find a full set of cutlery, plates, glasses, cooking pans etc.
13. Is there a washing machine in the apartment?
– Yes, there is a washing machine in the apartment.
14. Is there parking space that comes with the apartment?
– No, the apartment doesn't come with a parking space.
15. What if there is an emergency during our stay?
– We’re going to provide you with a phone number that you can call 24/7 in case of an emergency.
Holiday Rentals Department
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, spanish, Gujarati, Bulgarian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Everything we imagined
Perfect Soho location for nitelife and theatres. We loved every moment in the flat especially the private roof top terrace!
Outstanding service, wonderful room, 4th floor flat with rooftop deck
Communication by the owner and our personal POC, Sara, was outstanding. Very accommodating: allowed us to drop off our luggage early, which was very appreciated. Room was wonderful, in heart of the Theatre District. We loved the rooftop deck (worth the climb up the stairs).
A bit disappointing
While the pictures on the website are fairly accurate, the description of the amenities leaves a lot to be desired. If you stay here do not plan on cooking because the utensils and cookware do not exist.
The single bathroom's sink drain was clogged so it was useless.
It seemed to be just another hotel room.
Dear Calton ,
Thank you for your review .
Can you kindly let me know what was missing in the kitchen .Please kindly note that our kitchens are fully equipped and we haven't had any complaints in the past about it .
Have you contacted us during your stay ?
Warm regards ,
Great value and centrally located.
Overall a very positive experience. This was our first visit to London and it was my wife, and two girls, 12 and 14.
The communication was very good throughout the process, inclusive of texting the day before and day of arrival to schedule a meeting time. Sara was very accommodating as wel. The apartment was very clean and made for rentals.
The apartment is in a great location, easy access to the metro, and you can walk to so many London sites and areas. As others stated it can be noisy at night being in Soho which we knew prior, but it was hopping on both Friday and Saturday night. We we were all so tired from being out all day that it was tolerable, and my kids are good sleepers. The rooftop balcony was very nice, although we did not spend a lot time up there but did enjoy it when we did.
A suggestion would be to have more towels available. Also, the washing machine and dryer is a combo machine, and our cloths had fuzzies all over them and it took a long time to dry. Although we planned for it, prepare to bring your own soap and shampoo as one nights shampoo is provided.
Overall, we had a great stay in London and enjoyed the flat in Soho.
In the heart of SoHo
Great location with an envious rooftop deck.
In one word "perfect"
The Appartment is located in a very nice area of Soho. To get to the Subway takes 5 minutes to walk. Super Restaurants all around. The Appartment itself is the same as shown on the pictures. My daughter and me loved it and will return to that place when we come to visit London again.
Dear Arnim ,
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us .
We will be happy to host you again .
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything in the future .
Have a lovely day !
Head of the Serviced Apartment Department