***Boulder short term rental license number RHL-0002892 ***
Real time Calendar tab is directly above. Please check for availability before inquiring.
* ABOVE THE PHOTO YOU WILL FIND OUR VIDEO TAB.
Make our luxurious Five-Star guest suite your home away from home in Boulder. We’re located TWO BLOCKS FROM PEARL ST. where you’ll find amazing shopping, restaurants and culture right out the front door—no car needed. Our walkability score is 95.
* Stay at the most HIGHLY RATED property in Boulder, located in the very upscale and quiet neighborhood of Whittier. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE & BATHROOM. (Our guest suite is not a shared space)
* We’re proud to be only the fourth owners of this legacy home in 115 years. Our guest suite offers 980 square feet of total privacy that includes two fireplaces and a washer/dryer, with luxury bathroom. Why stay in a noisy 200-square-foot hotel room?
* This one-bedroom guest suite is FULLY FURNISHED with everything you’ll need, including fine linens and towels, new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed.
* In addition, a queen-size pullout sofa ( With new mattress) is perfect for children or a second couple. The family room is separated from the guest suite by French doors that close for privacy, comfortably accommodating four people. Please see our video.
* RELAX IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The space has been designed and furnished with no architectural detail overlooked, including Venetian plaster and reclaimed 150-year-old red-oak floors, two fireplaces, and a well-lighted office area with great storage and high-speed Wi-Fi.
* You will also find a huge closet for all of your storage needs.
* Boulder is a world-renowned culinary destination, with scores of great restaurants within walking or biking distance.
* The guest-suite KITCHENETTE is well equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven, hot plate, wine cooler and coffee maker—and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of MOVING TO BOULDER? What better way to get the lay of the land… Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, athlete or professor.
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE. You will have an entire floor of 980 sq. ft to yourself. The guest suite is separate from the rest of the $1.5 MILLION HOME in which we reside. Take advantage of the garden and private back yard for your morning coffee or a read.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic Boulder home, in complete comfort and privacy.
Please check the calendar for availability, then access the 'E-Mail owner' section on the right side of the page if you have any questions. We will reply within 24 hours. Or, you may click the yellow '"Get an instant quote"' button to your right to make your reservation now.
$500 secures your booking. Your entire rental fee will then be billed to you 30 days prior to your arrival. ( We are proud to say we have never charged a dime of anyone's deposit)
Richard and I look forward to meeting you!
With warm regards,
Dr. Kelly and Richard Schuh
Keywords: Boulders Top Rated Listing. Private Home / Pet Friendly / All inquiries answered in 24 Hours. Visa / MC accepted
Richard & I are only the 4th owners of this historic Boulder home in 116 years. We have been on VRBO for 8 years and have hosted over 200 guests.
The home has been carefully restored and we are proud to be the next generation to carry the torch. Richard is a small business owner and I am a Doctor. The main part of the home is our primary residence, with the guest suite being completely private. You will have your own private entrance and bath as well as a fireplace and kitchenette. If you have not already seen our video here is the link :
We look forward to having you as guests !!
Kelly & Richard
Kelly & Richard Schuh purchased this house in 2006
The home is our primary residence. Richard bought the property in September of 2006 just after the renovation. Every home flipper in town had looked at it until the previous owner pulled the trigger and hired the best craftsmen and trades in town for a top to bottom gut renovation.
Richard was in town after an Outward Bound Excursion and discovered the home while riding a bike through the historic district. It came down to -If I don't buy this home - I am going to regret it.
So he bought it and moved from Minnesota.
Mapleton @ 17th Street. The location cannot be beat. You will be right in the heart of Downtown Boulder and be able to walk to everything.
As well, the guest suite is very private and comfortable. The architect designed it to feel like a suite in a Five Star hotel with all the amenities you would expect. Beautiful artwork & furniture. Fine linens & Towels. Washer & dryer. The home is located in a very quiet neighborhood in the historic district 4 doors down for the 'Mork & Mindy' house.
We had a fantastic time. Thanks for hosting our Boulder visit. We hope to see you next year .
Luv It. It was a romantic weekend away from the kids and it could not have gone better. This historic home is right in Downtown Boulder and we were able to walk to Pearl St. The guest suite; Beautiful , huge, luxurious, clean, very peaceful, private. We loved the fireplace and the bathroom was as good as any I have ever seen. The Schuh family handled everything. The booking was easy and they even accepted our Visa card.
How fortunate were we to come to town and stay in one of the nicest homes in Boulder.
We felt so at home in this beautiful home, everything about it was perfect, comfortable and relaxing! Beautiful neighborhood and a close walk to a pearl Street was a plus too! We were visiting our Son in the area and couldn't have found a better place!
Richard & Kelly have an extremely cozy place there! it is 2 blocks from main artery Pearl Street downtown Boulder.
While we were there, I had the opportunity to check other vacation homes around, and by far!!!! This was the best place. Kelly & Richard were very nice to us. I highly reccomend it. Thank you!
We had a very comfortable stay. The rooms were spacious and homey, with all the amenities we could need. The home, a lovely house in a quiet, tree lined neighborhood just a stroll from downtown Boulder's restaurants and shops. The furniture was very comfortable, especially the bed, and there were lots of fresh linens, a huge sub zero refrigerator. There were also many interesting books for a quiet evening. The owners were very friendly and helpful.
The guest residence has spectacular design detail. It was very inviting and relaxing. We rented it for two nights. One night before we moved our freshman daughter into CU and one night after. It was perfect for the three of us to spend time together. The sitting area was conducive to unwinding and conversation. You almost did not want to leave. But the location was excellent. My wife and I woke each morning and walked 2.5 blocks to The Laughing Goat for 6:00 am coffee. On our last night, we walked over to Pearl Street and had plenty of restaurants from which to choose. Richard and his wife were gracious and welcoming hosts. If there is availability, we will try to stay there again when visiting Boulder.
My husband and I stayed here for two nights in July. The apartment is lovely and spacious. The proximity to Pearl Street, dining, and shopping can't be beat. Richard was very accommodating and helpful. Definately recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in beautiful Boulder!
Boulder is a world class training center for athletes. The guest suite would be perfect for a visiting athlete. Boulder Community Hospital is right up the Street.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|