TEN best reasons to stay during each season:
1) Centered to most area prime Ski Resorts
2) Close to wine tours
3) Within 20 minutes of Traverse City
4) 10 minutes to Turtle Creek casino.
5) Famous Shorts Brewery / other speciality restaurants
6) Snowmobile trails are within 15 minutes
7) Nice , clean outdoor Hot Tub to soak in.
8) Alone time with that special person
9) Acreage to snow shoe or x country/ nature trails
10) Home of the dogsled races/ white pine stampede/ and many outdoor weekend activities.
11) slide or tube down our hills
1)Discounted weekday rates
2) Moral mushrooms
3) National Trout Festival, end of April
4) Bicycle trails !! Even in Traverse and Petoskey!
5) Famous Bass Festival / Mancelona
6) Spring blossoms photo opportunities
7) Stroll our private property (140 acres) see our sunsets
8) Grill on our shaded party deck and soak in our fresh, Hot Tub!
9) Bring your whole family! Plug in the camper!
10) Great for friends gathering and special parties
1) Experience the famous Torch Lake experience!!
2) Sunbasking or partying on the gigantic Sand Bar.
3) Rent our affordably priced large pontoon !!
4) Bring your boat and rent our private dock
5) Bring All your FRIENDS or FAMILY!!
6) Count the star constellations from our Hot Tub!!
7) Listen to the sounds of night or catch lightning bugs
8) Gather around our fire pit & laugh about the day!
9) Hike our trails and watch our Scottish Highlander cows play
10) Party or dine at the famous areas restaurants!
1) Quiet Solitude and walks with no close neighbors!
2) Several Nature Trails close by
3) Brilliant Fall colors and views from deck & property
4) Ideal place to stay for nearby mountain bike racing
5) Iceman Cometh bike race first weekend in November
6) Micro Brewery Competition
7) Amazing night life at area restaurants and breweries
8) Wine tours & Hot Air balloon rides!!
9) ATV-rentals and Trails Within 15 minutes
10) Guided fish outings on Great Lakes and streams
How long has it been since you counted the constellations on a clear, bright starry night while relaxing in a hot tub? Or listened to the howls of coyotes in a distance or seen a family of wild turkey strolling by?
Isn't it time you and your loved ones escape out of the city lights and come up to our northern lights for an extended weekend or even for a week long break.
Our log chalet is cozy enough for honeymooners or couple retreats, (we have many) yet large enough for family and friends!
Being off the water may not be your first choice, but our guests say it is their best choice. They say to us why spend the beach front $$$ on Torch Lake when we can affordably have everything here and more like a pontoon or a dock space, privacy, wide expansive sunsets, a clean and bubbly hot tub under the starry night, wildlife, many walking trails and views in wide open and wooded acreage.
Bring your boat to our private dock, or rent our pontoon and spend the day basking under the famous Torch Lake Sandbar!!! Our log chalet with our large party deck, is large enough for families and friends but cozy and romantic enough for couples.
Our log chalet overlooks magnificent sunsets and tree tops views from a spacious shaded deck.
Many 5 star reviews best describe this log chalet rental on 140 private acres during all 4 seasons! Nestled in the hills near the south end of the beautiful clean waters of Torch Lake we offer privacy, comfort, and great memories!!
Our Number one Attraction is the World's Third Most Beautiful Lake, TORCH LAKE and our Famous Sandbar!! We are 10 minutes from Turtle Creek Casino and 20 minutes from Traverse City with Meijers shopping between the two.
We are a day's outing to the most popular ski resorts, Sleeping Bear Dunes, or the Big Mac Bridge and Mackinac Island. Traverse City and the Turtle Creek Casino is 10-20 minutes away.
Winter time is fun in the Pure Michigan snow! Close to Traverse City and all the ski resorts, cross country skiing, festivals, specialty restaurants, snow sledding, ice fishing. All winter sports near by! Plus, come back to the chalet, go snow shoeing on our property and soak under the stars in our sparkling clean hot tub!
Catch Spring fever here and make it last until summer! Wild flowers, mushroom hunters, stream and lake fishing. Rent our boat. Come back to our fresh and clean outdoor hot tub and count how many constellations you can see.
Summer is full of life here! Why pay the high price of shoreline rent when we have the perfect spot for Torch Lake fun plus a nice pontoon to rent or a boat dock for your own boat!! IMAGINE, laying out in the blazing sun on the famous Torch Lake Sandbar by day and counting the stars from our fresh clean hot tub by night. We can sleep up to 9 in beds. Never run out of hot water with our state of the art hot water system.
Honeymoons, Reunions, Family Get-a-ways! Our log chalet's hillside setting is the prettiest and most peaceful vacation rental in the south Torch Lake area.
All year long, the Torch Lake/ Traverse City area is buzzing with events, festivals, concerts, restaurants, wineries,and shopping!
Our detailed cabin is furnished with all the necessities inside including quality cookware, linens and towels! You will never run out of hot water for showers because we have an on demand hot water heater. We clean the hot tub and its filters between each renter and fill it will hot water before you arrive. We also include fire wood to roast those marshmellows while watching the panoramic sunsets from our cedar swing!
You can rent our pontoon for the day for fishing, playing, or relaxing on the famous Torch Lake sandbar by taking advantage of our multiple day pontoon discounts or dock your own boat at a rented dock space just 5 minutes away.
On our property, there are many walking trails and places to sit to take in the views or engage in conversation with your friends. We have even provided a space just for sun bathing or book reading.
We hope you will consider coming to our secluded chalet with a view. We have many return visitors...check out our reviews! Come to Torch Lake, stay and play! Thanks for reading. God Bless!