Available to rent throughout the year, this Oxfordshire holiday let is a very spacious house located in the quiet rural village of Goosey. Longacre has a large garden and looks out on to the lovely village green which is about 18 acres where the monks of ancient Oxford once farmed their geese — hence the name. It sleeps 13 comfortably in beds plus there is a sofa bed, in the summer house (that doesn't lock) and a zed bed (suitable for a child or a very light adult). Ideal for short breaks (minimum 3 nights) or longer rentals. Fabulous for family get-togethers or groups of friends; children and pets are welcome (sorry but no Hen or Stag parties or a groups under the age of 22)
Accommodation & Facilities
1. Utilities: Range Cooker and standard cooker, Microwave, 2 x Fridge/Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble Drier and all other standard utilities.
2. Rooms: Bedrooms (6), Bathrooms (4), large Kitchen, Dining room and 2 Sitting rooms. Generous halls and utility room.
3. Beds: 3 x King, 2 x double (2 singles beds are in with the bunk bed) and a single. Linen and towels provided.
4. Outside: Large landscaped garden and terrace with seating and Charcoal fuelled BBQ.
5. Access: Lots of parking space.
6. Technical: 2 x LCD Digital TV, DVD, Wifi
We offer a spacious and fully equipped kitchen (please note the AGA in the picture has been replaced with a professional range cooker), a dining room and 2 large living rooms with plenty of seating.
There are 6 bedrooms that include:
3 king beds
1 double bed
2 single beds with bunk bed
1 single bed
There are 4 bathrooms, 3 of which are new and en-suite. Longacre also has a large landscaped garden with a terrace on which there is a barbeque, 3 picnic tables and plenty of chairs for dining outside.