|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Cooragurteen cottage is a lovely cosy stone cottage set on its own private grounds. The cottage is just a short hop from the charming Irish rural village of Ballydehob and less than ten minutes from the beautiful seaside village of Schull. The cottage is decorated tastefully and offers warm, comfortable relaxing accommodation. The cottage is in a perfect location for touring the stunning West Cork, Ring of Beara, Mizen head peninsula and into the Kerry region.
• Old style kitchen with all modern cons (dishwasher, fridge, microwave ect.)
• Open plan sitting come dining room with stone fire place & basket of turf.
• Double bedroom with ensuite shower room.
• Single room
• Bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier and iron
• Open plan seating area with T.V, DVD player and selection of DVD’s.
• King size bedroom with ensuite shower room.
• Large bedroom with double & single beds.
• Storage area.
When you arrive at Cooragurteen, you will be welcomed by fresh homemade scones, homemade jams and butter and Barrys Tea! A beautiful relaxing start to your holiday....................
The cottage is located on its own private grounds off the main road. The grounds are surrounded by a wooden fence enclosing a lovely green garden, with lots of room for sunbathing, kicking around the ball or just to relax. Garden furniture available outside so one can enjoy the sun!
Pets are welcome with no extra charge. Large garden to play.
Ballydehob & Schull
The picturesque village of Ballydehob is just a short hop away. It has a playground, peddle boats, 12 arch bridge and pony trekking. Ballydehob has a number of restaurants and pubs.
Schull seaside village is less than ten minutes away. The safe and welcoming harbour provides an excellent base for watersports (especially sailing). There is also tennis, pony trekking, a planetarium, many shops and fine restaurants. Every Sunday morning until September Schull offers a country market with a great selection of local foods and crafts.