|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
The house has a view over the bay, with beautiful mountains in the background. From here you can see how sport fishermen pull out salmon, trout, and mackerel. You won't get fresher fish for dinner than this. If you are arriving by boat, there is a slip for draft boats. Large, fresh, and modern living room/kitchen on the upper floor with all necessities, TV with satellite dish (Canal+). There are large dining tables, indoors and outdoors, which fit everyone. There are 2 fireplaces, of which one is located in one of the bedrooms. 2 bathrooms: the one on the upper floor has a bathtub, the one on ground floor has a shower. The laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer is on the ground floor. The large patio, where the sun shines all day long, is fitted with outdoor seating and a Weber gas barbecue. On the patio there is a hot tub for relaxing. On the site there is also a private pond, sandpit, and trampoline. The sea is at walking distance. Bed linen and towels are available on site. End of stay cleaning is an option.
I grew up on the mainland in Stenungsund's municipality by Lake Hällungen. In the summers we used to take the caravan to different parts of Sweden and Norway. For many years I sailed with optimism. I loved the sea and the experiences in the Scandinavian Mountains. During winter it was all about skiing in the Scandinavian Mountains. Since I finished school, I started working within the Stenungsund industry.
When I saw this place for the first time, I laid down on my back and enjoyed the air and the view. I bought the house and have rebuilt it since, so it suits me and my friends. The patio is the obvious place to be when there are many of us meeting up.
The calm with the wonderful relaxing view.
The villa is well situated for daytrips. In Orust there are several nature reserves to visit eg:
• Morlanda Satori with one of Bohuslän's oldest wooden buildings from the 1670s
• Härmanö – a picturesque fishing community
• Råssö, with nice swimming beaches and hiking areas.
Other favorites are:
• Pilane sculpture park on neighboring island Tjörn (37,8 km)
• Nordic akvarellmuseum in Skärhamn (41,2 km)
• Nordens Ark in Hunnebostrand (78 km)
• Havets Hus in Lysekil (53,2 km)
• A daytrip to Lovéncentret Tjärnö (132,2 km), which is the richest on species in Sweden
• The rock carvings in Vitlycke, Tanum (99,6 km)
|Refundable damage deposit||$449|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.