About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION, PLEASE CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. The villa, in a residential area with little traffic, is situated in the natural setting of the river Po. The main services, such as the bank, post office and shops, are located in the town of Revere, about 1 km from the property. The area is interesting both naturalistically, with its many nature reserves, and culturally, with the city of Mantua. The villa is independent and has at its disposal a private garden with solarium area, a swimming pool with Jacuzzi tub and children's pool and a fitness area with sauna and gym equipment.
The main house has two floors. From the entrance on the ground floor you go into the kitchen and the large lounge/dining room with fireplace, then on to a single bedroom, a gym (equipped with a multifunction bench press with leg extension and lat machine, exercise ball, leg ball, barbells and dumbbells with weights), a large bathroom with shower, hydro-massage tub and sauna, and a convenient laundry room. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom, a single bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The annex consists, on the ground floor, of a lounge/dining room, a bathroom with shower, a porch overlooking the pool. A staircase leads up to the first floor that consists of, a kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
The villa is surrounded by a flat, fenced-in garden of 1.400 sq m of lawn, with hedges and magnolias; in the garden is the swimming pool with solarium area equipped with sunbeds and umbrella for the guests. The vegetation provides complete privacy and tranquility. In the garden is a large porch used as a dining area, with built-in barbecue, accessible also from the villa lounge.
The pool, with internal and external lighting, is set in the garden and is surrounded by a solarium area paved in marble with sunbeds and umbrella. The irregular-shaped main pool has an area of about 95 sq m with a depth of 120 cm; next to it is the children's pool (depth 50 cm) and Jacuzzi tub (depth 80 cm). The pools are lined in blue PVC and have chlorine purification with skimmers; access to the water is via Roman steps. The particularity of this pool is that it is equipped with technology capable of transmitting music underwater. It has a sliding-glass covering which permits use of the pool even when it rains. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 12, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful. Quiet. Ideal location to explore real Italy.
The villa is beautiful and the extra pool house with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom was a welcome break away from the rest of the guests if they get too much. The upstairs toilet in the main house was tricky but there are 4 others to use. The main kitchen needed cleaning when we arrived (dishwasher hadn’t been opened or cleaned in a LONG time and the filter in the coffee machine was- well...green). However- that being said- the hosts were lovely (little English) and very helpful all through our stay (even offering a cooked meal from their chosen menu every Wednesday!). If you like more than 1 pillow per person- this isn’t catered for. The villa felt very safe and secure, good decoration and well furnished. Local shop, pizzeria and bar only a couple of minutes walk away and good access to the surrounding area of Italy. Perfect for visiting many locations in one trip- Bologna, Verona, Venice although you will need a car. Excellent value for money when shared out between all guests!
The owner Barbara was lovely but does not speak English. To start with we had no internet connection, which despite Barbara and her brother trying to sort out came back on after four days. There is no Satellite TV although it says it does. The electric by the pool went off twice. We went to Revere on the 19th August for 1 week and all the people there had also gone on holiday. We could not find any restaurants open and had to drive about 3 km to the nearest one. The villa itself was wonderful very well made. The pool was fabulous, the best we have seen. Lake Garda is about 1 hours drive away and well worth the visit. We went to the coast at Lida which was about 1.40 hours away, which was OK but not great. If you want a villa to stay in and not move far, do your own cooking etc, this one is great.
We stayed at Villa Revere Well Es & Spa with our two sons aged 16 and 12 and parents. We had a lovely warm welcome from Barbara the owner. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, the villa was very clean and spacious, a beautiful pool and jacuzzi which we spent a lot of time in. The bedrooms were very spacious too and the sauna and gym room were an added bonus which were great. It's in walking distance to the local shop and only an easy short drive to the supermarket if you want more of a variety. Venice was very easy to get to and took approx 1 and a half hours by car to get to but well worth it. If you want a local restaurant with local home made food, we would recommend Al Barachin who serve the most wonderful gnocchi fritto which is freshly cooked by the owners wife all served with fresh meats, cheese etc - we came across this family run restaurant by chance and had a fantastic meal and evening. We would definitely recommend Villa Revere and wouldn't hesitate to return.
The villa is situated south of the river Po, just 1 km from the old town centre of Revere, which has all main services such as bars, restaurants, shops and minimarket. In the Revere area the river Po, recently rediscovered and revived from the tourism point of view, has docks for passenger boats, a jetty for repairs and shelter for small boats at the Circolo Canottieri and a lido with beach, bar and restaurant; from Revere you can take a boat to Mantua and its lakes or go to Venice; there are also many cycle paths. Just 250 m from the house, and within easy walking distance, is the famous restaurant "Il Tartufo", which offers typical Mantua cuisine revisited by a top chef. 8 km away is the nature reserve of the Paludi di Ostiglia (Ostiglia Marshes), a place of great interest for flora and birds. The property is 25 km from the A22 motorway exit of Mantova Sud; Mantua is the art city closest to the property and is a Unesco World Heritage site with the Palazzo Ducale, Palazzo Te and Piazza Sordello. At the exit of Mantova Sud is the Mantova Outlet Village, with major clothing brands and other articles, for the delight of shoppers. Nearby are other art cities such as Verona, 50 km away (where the important event, Festival Lirico dell'Arena, is held during the summer), Ferrara, 58 km away, and Milan, 132 km away. The nearest train station is in Ostiglia, just 3,6 km away. Golfers can play at the well-equipped course at the "Tenuta Santo Stefano", 50 km away.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable) heated pool on request (€ 1.000,00/week in winter - € 250,00/week in april-may-september-october - € 150,00/week in july and august)