About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Diadema is a fairly modern villa of 240 sq m, tastefully and functionally furnished as it has always been inhabited by the owners; you will, in fact, note the care and attention put into making it comfortable and functional at the same time. Its location is favourable for the beach, being equidistant from various well-known seaside resorts: it is 7 km from Spotorno, 7 km from Noli, 10 km from Finale Ligure and 11 km from Bergeggi with its island. The strong points of Villa Diadema are the great tranquility of the place and the privacy of the garden around the house, with two porticoes, a swimming pool, wood oven and barbecue for your convivial moments.
The villa has two floors. Next to the parking area is the entrance which leads, through a hallway, into the cosy living room with fireplace and furnished with comfortable sofa bed. A door from here opens into a bedroom with two joinable beds and a portico with porch swing. Two steps lead from the living room to the dining room and the kitchen, both facing out, through large windows, onto a portico with dining table and conversation area. From the dining room you come to the modern, fully-equipped kitchen with large dining table overlooking the pool. Next to the kitchen is the laundry room and beyond that, connected also with the living room, is a hallway leading to a bathroom with shower and double sink. From the living room a wooden staircase leads up to the first floor with a corridor leading to the sleeping area: a large walk-in closet, a large bathroom with round tub and shower, a bedroom with two single beds, a double bedroom and another double bedroom with sitting room in a loft area, both facing onto a terrace that overlooks the pool.
The 1200 sq m lawned garden is completely fenced and spreads out in front of the house with the swimming pool. There are two cycas in the garden while along the perimeter are tall trees providing privacy. Adjacent to the pool is a large wood oven and barbecue, while the portico is furnished with table and chairs for outdoor meals. Also under the large portico is an outdoor seating area where guests can relax at the end of the day.
The swimming pool, easily accessible from the villa, portico and garden, is about 10 metres from the house. Rectangular-shaped, it measures 12 x 6 m with the depth ranging from 1 to 2,50 m and has Roman steps for access to the water. It is lined in light-blue material with chlorine purification and internal lighting so that you can swim in the warm summer evenings. The lawned sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
Yes small size. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Sehr schön, entsprach den Bildern ..
Eine schöne Woche hier verlebt !
The small town of Vezzi Portio in the province of Savona is nestled in the foothills of the Ligurian hinterland, a very quiet area but close to well-known beach resorts like Spotorno, Finale Ligure, Noli and Bergeggi with its island. The present municipal area was once divided in the two distinct borghi of Vezzi and Portio, each with a different context and historical development. Vezzi was part of the castle district of Quiliano under the domination of the feudal family, Del Carretto. In 1142 it was the marquises themselves who ceded the territory to the Comune of Savona; this latter, in 1261, detached the borgo from the control of Quiliano granting it in feud to the noble Genoese family, Cicala. The borgo of Portio, on the other hand, was part of the Marquisate of Finale - the Del Carretto family - up to 1598 and followed its destiny in the following Spanish influence and domination. In 1713 it passed definitively to the Republic of Genoa. Near the town is a Site of Community Importance, of particular natural, faunistic and geological interest.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices)