- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. This attractive building, so typical of the Apulian landscape, stands between the Salento peninsula and the plateau of the Murge, where olive trees and vineyards crop up amongst the original architecture in local stone. Trullo Piervi is a little untouched corner, surrounded by olive trees and the lush Apulian countryside; the peace of the location and the understated intimacy of the rooms, make this villa with swimming pool the perfect place for those seeking a seaside holiday together with the relaxation and privacy of the countryside. Located a short distance from the famous town of Alberobello, declared UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1996, the property has been well restored and furnished, preserving the canons and historical origins of this unique and unmistakable rural architecture. Just a short distance away are the well-known towns of Alberobello, Ostuni, Cisternino, Bari, Locorotondo, Castellana Grotte, Fasano, Grottaglie, Martina Franca, Polignano a Mare, Gallipoli, Otranto and Lecce.
Trullo Piervi is a complex of 3 cones plus lamia (rectangular structure) that has been skilfully restored, preserving the old floors in Apulian chianca (limestone slabs) and the squared, overlaid stone cupolas. The property has 75 sq m of living space, consisting of a large living room at the entrance with two side alcoves, used respectively as kitchenette and lounge/dining room; a thick stone wall leads to the sleeping area: a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a twin bedroom and an adjacent bathroom with shower.
In the 8.000 sq m private garden are olive and fruit trees, a covered gazebo, climbing vines and garden furniture: wooden tables by the poolside for alfresco meals and wooden deckchairs for relaxing in during the hottest hours of the day.
The irregular-shaped pool has an area of about 45 sq m, with the depth varying from 1,20 to 1,70 m, and is easily accessible from the gazebo. It is lined in PVC, has chlorine purification and access to the water is via Roman steps. The sunbathing area in stone is furnished with chairs, deckchairs and umbrella. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
On request. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).