About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Surrounded by a park of age-old olive trees, of the "Leccino" type from which it takes its name, this lovely villa with pool has all the amenities for an amazing holiday in the “Terre del Primitivo”. La Leccina is a little unspoilt corner 2 km from Manduria and only 15 km from the famous beaches of the Ionian coast: Punta Prosciutto, Torre Colimena and San Pietro in Bevagna. Tufo and Apulian ceramics are the materials that characterize this cosy home: the interior is enhamced by a simple, classical décor in harmonious accord with tradition; the nuances of colour merge with the chromatic tones of the exposed tufo vaults. Guests can enjoy the warm sun of Salento, relaxing under the numerous outdoor living areas or beside the beautiful swimming pool, embellished with coloured night lighting. A short distance away you can visit: Taranto, Manduria, Porto Cesareo, Gallipoli, Nardò, Brindisi, Grottaglie, Ostuni and Lecce.
La Leccina is an old tufo building, renovated and enlarged, that has kept the typical arches and vaults of local architecture. The house is composed of a living room with working fireplace and double sofa bed, a built-in kitchen, a double outside view and a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, suitable for the disabled. Outside, the house is completed by a veranda furnished with table and chairs for magnificent alfresco meals.
The 2000 sq m garden features a lawn, a gravel parking area and a stone path leading to the terracing below with the pool area. Just off the kitchen is a small portico with a wood stove and a larger one, about 30 sq m, with the outdoor dining area. In front of the main entrance is a grass five-a-side football field. Flower beds with shrubs and bushes alternating with large fruit trees surround the entire property.
The rectangular pool is located about 15 m from the villa and is easily accessible from the gazebo. The depth ranges from 0,80 to 2,40 m; it is lined in cement and has chlorine purification and Roman steps for access to the water. The paved sunbathing area is equipped with sunbeds, umbrellas and a hot and cold-water shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday of October.
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The heart of the Alto Salento is in the province of Brindisi and Taranto, between the Ionian and Adriatic seas. Along the roads are expanses of olive groves and vineyards as far as the eye can see. This is Puglia, the paradise of oil and wine, where the genuine embrace of the countryside proffers unique fragrances and flavours. The vineyards of the Terre del Primitivo oblige visitors to make a stop in the DOC wine capitals like Manduria: a fertile land of ancient Messapian foundation. This small town contains the treasures of numerous eras, traces of which can be found among the alleys and little squares that suddenly appear before you in the borgo, while along its country roads flourish the vineyards of the famous Vino Primitivo. The oldest and most glorious soul of Manduria can be seen in the Messapian necropolis which today is an archaeological park that includes more than 2,500 tombs from the sixth to the second century BC. Walking along the remains of the triple town walls one can imagine the time when the Messapians raised horses and prepared to go into battle against the people of Taranto. A short walk away from the large walls the land conceals its most precious secret: the Plinian Fountain, the “living” coat of arms of the town. A flight of steps carved into the rock leads to a cave, open at the top, with a well in the centre from which sprouts an almond tree. Its perennial and constant flow of water fascinated Pliny the Elder, who mentioned it in his "Historia Naturalis".
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 400,00€ The price includes: water weekly linen initial and final cleaning park and pool maintenance The price does not include: electricity (€ 40,00/week in low and May - € 60,00/week in medium and high season) tourism tax (where applicable) On Request extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner) extra linen (€ 15,00 per person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning when pets are present (€ 30,00 per animal per week)