This beautiful home, in the sought-after Park District of Watercolor, is in the perfect location! The beach is a short walk away and you are just two streets away from Seaside!
As you enter through the front door, your eyes are drawn to the amazing artwork that is displayed. These one-of-a-kind pieces were created with Watercolor in mind! The soothing tones throughout the home create the perfect ambiance for relaxation and rejuvenation of the soul.
The living room and dining area open to the Chef inspired kitchen, which is perfect for entertaining with all the 'details' in mind. It's truly any Chef's dream and equipped with all the gadgets you could need! It includes a large breakfast island with seating, a 48' stainless gas Wolf range stove with a grill, Dacor Commercial exhaust system, 36' Sub Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, and a wine cooler. The kitchen and bathrooms have custom teak and bamboo cabinets, and the floors throughout the home are also reclaimed teak, all imported from Java Indonesia.
One of the two master suites is on the first floor and offers a king sized bed, flat screen tv, attached luxurious bath, and his and hers closets. The bathroom features double vanities with teak countertops, spacious tiled shower, and large soaking tub.
There is a large front porch off the living room with outdoor seating to relax and enjoy a morning cup of coffee. The large screened back porch with a large dining table is perfect for dining al-fresco.
Just off the screened back porch is a gas grill, custom built outdoor shower and beach toys for the little ones!
There is also a laundry room with an LG washer and dryer to complete the first floor.
On the second floor, you'll find a second master suite boasting a King-sized bed, flat screen tv and an impressive master bath with all stone walls, and built in vanity. The large private balcony with two lounge chairs is a relaxing retreat after a fun filled day at the beach.
A guest room with a Queen-sized bed with a flat screen tv is also on the second floor and attaches to the shared hall bathroom. The shared bathroom features a double vanity and a shower/tub combo.
The 4th bedroom has two twin sized beds and a flat screen TV.
An additional seating area on the second floor offers a large flat screen TV and a love seat. A half bath is located just off the seating area. There is also an additional screened balcony off the seating area with outdoor seating.
This home comes with 4 complimentary bicycles to make exploring WaterColor and neighboring communities a breeze!
Award Winning WaterColor Resort Overview:
AAA Four Diamond Rating (2007-2018)
Travel + Leisure Reader's Choice #17 "Top Family Hotels in USA" (2014)
500 acre resort - community located along the Emerald Coast
Miles of walking and biking trails to explore the resort's natural beauty
Emerald water and sugar white sands - experience one of the world's most beautiful beaches
5 resort pools and 1 adult pool
Private Tennis Facility with a Pro Shop
Boutique Shops and Restaurants on-site
Private Beach Club with poolside dining and towel service
Fish Out Of Water with gulf view dining
Picturesque gardens and tranquil water features
On-site Fitness Center
RUN/SUP An interval training style workout that combines SUP, trail running and on board exercises taught at beautiful Western Lake
Important Things to know:
1) We do not offer Travel Protection Insurance in our quotes. You may obtain one independently.
2) VERY IMPORTANT - WE DO NOT ACCEPT WIRE TRANSFERS. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX only.
3) 4 bikes are included in the rental. To utilize, waiver must be signed and received before code provided.
4) CONSTRUCTION IS IN PLACE ALL OVER 30A. We cannot be held responsible for construction near the home.
5) The amenity fee is charged per 7 days. Additional days will incur an additional fee.
6) Saturday to Saturday requirement from May 26th - August 11th.
7) CONSTRUCTION for the WaterColor Beach Club expansion is anticipated to begin on September 4, 2018 and will not be completed until Summer Season begins on May 23, 2019. The completion date is only an estimated date, due to delays in construction can occur.
8) CONSTRUCTION for the Camp WaterColor Pool expansion is currently underway and is anticipated to be open for Spring Break Season 2019.
**International Travelers will be charged a 5% admin fee instead of the domestic admin fee shown at the time of booking.