Ideal home for families or friends who want to visit Paris, close to transport.
Can accommodate 5 people + a baby (cot on the spot)
Free parking right outside the house
Pavilion of 80 m2 of total surface on 2 levels located in a quiet and pleasant area
a living room of 25 m², a bedroom of 15 m² and two of approximately 10 m².
KITCHEN fully equipped and spacious.
60 m2 terrace
Proximity to transport
- Within 200 m: Bus J1, J2, K, O2
- 2 km: RER A Boissy St Léger station (parking nearby) and RER D GARE Villeneuve St Georges (parking)
- Less than 4 km: METRO line 8 towards Paris (with parking)
Less than 4 km away: Grand CRETEIL SOLEIL COMMERCIAL CENTER
with 200 shops / restaurants and cinema UGC Cité - Parking sheltered to park his car and take METRO LINE 8 in PARIS DIRECTION about 25 min.
EXAMPLES OF TOURISM IN PARIS AND AROUND PARIS:
- Hippodrome de Vincennes 8.5 km away
- Parc Floral de Vincennes 10 km
- Vincennes Zoo at 11 km
- Bateaux Parisiens Cruises with tour guide
- The Pantheon 15 km
- Opéra Bastille at 15 km
- Notre Dame Cathedral 15 km
- Orsay Museum 17 km away
- Palace of Versailles 27 km
- Disneyland 27 km away
- Asterix Park 44 km away
- Fontainebleau Castle 47 km away
- The Sea of Sand at 47 km
- France Miniature at 38 km
- Animal Park Thoiry 49 km
ON LIMEIL BREVANNES:
- 1 km: Beautiful park "la Plage Bleue" LAC arranged for a walk, rich in flora and fauna.
- 1.4 km: La Grange National Forest for walks in the forest.
- At 2 km: The famous nursery ORCHIDées Vacherot and Lecoufle (the oldest in the world) to visit
- 11 km: Park of the Rose Garden of Häy-les-Roses with unique collections of roses in France!
- Many museums, parks and gardens to visit in the area.
STRONG POINTS OF THE HOUSE:
- A piano is available to the musicians.
- A living room-dining room of 25 m2 with large leather sofa - Large flat screen TV
with large table- comfortable leather chairs (6 seats + extensions)
- Large fully equipped kitchen (with dishwasher)
- 3 bedrooms (one with TV)
- Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Bed linen provided
"Products of 1st necessity" offered (spices, oils, vinegars, etc....)
- Books for adults and children
- Board Games
Terrace: open in summer.
THE OWNERS :
Resident down below in an annex. They will welcome you on your arrival, will make you visit the places. They will bring you all the information you will need (transport, tourism, shops, etc.)
Parking in front of the house.