About the property
- House538 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Guesthouse for 2 people, with pool and beautiful garden.
The property comprises:
A arge garden of 2500 m² in the middle of the jungle, and a beautiful pool.
The house owners, who offer a guest room (for 2 people) and a guest house (for 2 people).
The guest house of 50 sqm, is composed of a bedroom with 1 double bed "queen", a large bathroom and dressing room, an office area, a fully equipped kitchen, a large terrace with roof palapa, with a table and chairs.
The guest bedroom, 25 sqm, has its private bathroom and separate entrance.
Private parking inside the property.
This place is perfect for people who want to be quiet in the nature, apart from the bustle of the city center or the hotel zone.
Possibility to rent the house only, the bedroom only, or both (stay for 1 to 4 people).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, I understand some italian to
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 22, 2018
About Corinne Lambert
Hi, I'm French-Mexican living in Mexico for 22 years. My passions: the sea, scuba diving, nature, parrots and macaws and travel. I worked a long time in tourism. I will be very happy to receive you in my guesthouse.
Corinne Lambert purchased this House in 2014
Why Corinne Lambert chose Cancún
I love meeting people from all different countries and cultures. And when my house is not occupied by the visit of my family or my friends, I rent, for additional income.
What makes this House unique
The house is close to Cancun and the many activities linked to this city, and enough far away, surrounded by nature and calm. The house is right on the road that go to all the most interesting tourist places, like the Mayan ruins (Chichen Izta), cenotes ... A car is really recommended.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
We were disappointed with this booking and ended up leaving the next morning after arriving. I feel that there are some issues that should have been made clear up front by the owner, prior to the booking; had we known these items, we would not have booked this rental.
We arrived at this place late in the evening directly from airport; the owner did arrange transportation for us and that's about the only positive thing that we experienced with this booking. Here's our experience from there on:
- the water pressure is turned off at 7:00pm so when we went to take a shower that evening, there was a dribble of cold water; had we know there was very little water after 7:00 we would not have booked it as we like to have a shower at the end of a hot day.
- next morning there was water pressure but no hot water; had we know there was no hot water available, we would not have booked this place.
- write up on vrbo states that there is ac and we had asked her specifically about it as temperatures would around 35c; when you get there she informs you that ac is not to be used during the day. Had we known this, we would not have booked this place.
- internet hardly works as it is so far from modem in main house, you have to go outside most of the time to use internet.
- if you want to leave or arrive at this place outside of some set hours she has, she wants a key deposit of $150; if you don't pay up, you are stuck in her back yard. Again, this should have been made clear ahead of time.
- the amenities in the space are pretty spare; 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 pillows, one duvet, 1 tea towel. The sheet with the rules is large.
- while we liked the idea of the jungle location, we had concerns about transportation. We did not want to rent a car and the location is remote and there are very few cad drivers that would be able to find it (owner told me); I had expressed concerns about this to owner and she said not to worry at all, she would help us and direct cab driver, etc.; our experience later was that she was not accessible by phone or email and definitely not too helpful. Luckily, she did put us in contact the cab driver who was very helpful and we were able to leave the next day.
- when we emailed and called her several times to tell her we would like to leave early and return the key, she did not contact us for several days, at which point we had left Cancun.
Never have had this kind of experience with vrbo booking before.
There are positive and pleasant people, but from time to time, we are not lucky and wed received also very negative people who complain about everything.
In Cancun, it is 35 °C, the water in the pool is 31°C and the water taps and 28°C, no need to put hot water in summer.
We have water 24h/24 in the house, the night actually to avoid make noise, we stop the pump and there is less pressure. But the pressure is quite acceptable and enough for a shower.
We are far from the city, in the middle of the jungle. We offer internet by WiFi, but the connection is not as fast as in the city, because we are far apart. It's already very nice to have Internet service so far away from downtown.
We require a deposit to all our guests on arrival, to give them the control remote to open the gate and the keys of the house. We return the deposit to their departure, which is normal.
Fortunately we get most of the time, very nice hosts. But occasionally, we are not lucky, like this time!
BEAUTIFUL, peaceful, perfect
We loved our stay at Pura Vida. It was a little tough to find as we got lost but once there it is just what we needed. A place away from all of the hustle and bustle. The house was very clean, had every amenity we needed. We cooked our meals and enjoyed the pool. We will definitely visit again!
Thank you very much for your comment. It was very nice to have you at the guest house.
It's pleasant to receive people so nice, like you.
I hope you will be back, sometime.
Très bon séjour
Nous avons passé un très bon séjour , propriétaire très gentille et serviable . Nous a conseillé pour certaines sorties . Notamment pour la plongée sous-marine dans un centre français . Beaucoup de petites attentions de sa part que ce soit pour nous avoir emmener à une location de voiture , de nous établir des plans pour les sorties , de nous préparer des serviettes pour la sortie de la piscine etc...
Merci beaucoup pour ce gentil commentaire. J'ai été ravie de vous accueillir à la maison.
Vous êtes des personnes très sympathiques, agréables et discrètes.
J'espère avoir le plaisir de vous revoir.
Nous avons passé 15 jours dans ce cadre magnifique.
Cette location correspond tout a fait au descriptif, chambre spacieuse, cuisine fonctionnelle et très bien entretenue.
Nous remercions Corinne pour son accueil chaleureux et ses conseils judicieux, pour les visites des sites Mayas, les cénotes, ainsi que notre périple chez son ami Marvin à Olbox.
Nous recommandons cette location pour ceux qui aiment la nature, famille, couple ou solo.
Merci encore Corinne pour ta joie de vivre et ton dynamisme.
Nous avons passés un super séjour dans les gites confortables correspondant en tout points au descriptif du site.
Merci à Corinne pour ton accueil chaleureux et personnalisé( petit déjeuner mexicain, barbecue) ainsi que toutes tes bonnes adresses qui nous ont été bien utile tout au long de notre séjour.
Nous recommandons vivement cette adresse.
Sans oublier un envoie virtuel avec des fruits séchés pour Eliot, Chance, Enzo, Galiléo, Avalone, Merlin, magnifiques Perroquets.
Bise et bonne continuation
Etienne Nelly Matthieu
This house is breathtakingly beautiful. When you arrive you will be happy to see an elegant garden, pool, sitting area and house. Everything is new and beautifully decorated. The owner is very kind and makes sure you have everything you need for your stay. I would highly recommend this house yo anyone looking for a jungle paradise. All pictures are exactly what is here and the rental is even better than the pictures can show. I will certainly be coming back.
Thank you so much Lisa for this very nice comment! It was a pleasure to receive you I hope to see again very soon.
Cancun is a great tourist city on the sea. Numerous water sports, beaches, restaurants, bars, many nightclubs. Tours of Mayan ruins, swimming and diving in cenotes (water holes in the jungle), swimming with whale sharks (in summer), scuba diving (funds are beautiful, especially Cozumel).
Additional information about rental rates
Une caution de 120 euros sera demandée sur place en arrivant, pour la remise des clefs et de la télécommande pour ouvrir le portail, qui sera remboursée sur place avant le départ.