About the property
- Villa2152 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Villa Jarmila 4 pax
Beautiful and comfortable villa with private pool in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 4 persons. The villa is situated in a coastal, hilly, wooded and residential area and at 3 km from El Arenal, Javea beach. The villa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, spread over 2 levels. The accommodation offers privacy, a garden with gravel and trees and a wonderful pool. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach make this an ideal villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- 2 level villa
- living room with television and hifi
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Astra) and cable television (TDT)
- alarm system and safe
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, bath with shower and toilet
- total of 2 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- kidney shaped private pool measuring 12m x 5m and 2m deep
- garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 1 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Javea (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: El Arenal, Javea (within 3 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- no smoking accommodation
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating (gas bottles) and air-conditioned (2 air conditioned units)
- extra bed and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
- tennis (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:30 AM
For tenants looking for sun from early morning ...
For tenants looking for sun from early morning till late afternoon this is not the place to recommend as the sun area is limited in space and sun is disappearing by latest 13.30, i.e. in the pool area,and in September and those tenants might have a problem improving their sun-tan (Our skin doctor would be pleased however)
The top floor is no real good alternative in that regard.
One problem not too easy to solve is that many neighboors seem to not only have dogs but also letting them out-running and barking like crazy and this always early morning as well as evenings and sometimes even in the middle of the night (We are generally dog lovers)
très belle maison on a passe un agréables ...
très belle maison on a passe un agréables séjour
wir empfehlen Villa Jarmila ohne Einschränkungen ...
wir empfehlen Villa Jarmila ohne Einschränkungen weiter. Es ist eine sehr komfortabele, großzügige, sehr gepflegte und moderne Anlage.
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments.
Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
General information about Javea
The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó.
Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares.
The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late.
Beaches of Javea
The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling.
The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina.
Things to see in Javea
Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history.
Things to do in Javea
There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Sports and recreation in Javea
A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses:
Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire.
Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea
The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea.
- El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea.
- Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course.
- Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea.
- Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance.
- La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach.
- Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain.
- Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Obligatory extras: Administration costs: 30,00 € per Booking to pay when booking Bed linen: Included Towels: Included Taxes: 10% of Rental to pay upon arrival Air Conditioning costs: 7,15 € per Day to pay upon arrival Heating Costs: 15,00 € per Day to pay upon arrival Cleaning fee: 175,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Optional extras: Baby bed (Cot): 45,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Travel and Cancellation Insurance: 12,48 EUR per People to pay when booking Playpen: 25,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Fan: 15,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival High chair: 25,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival extra bed: 22,50 € per Day to pay upon arrival