|Space||1,937 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautiful and nice villa with private pool in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 8 persons. The villa is situated in a rural beach area and at 4 km from La Grava, Javea beach. The villa has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The accommodation offers a lot of privacy, a beautiful lawned garden with gravel and trees, a large beautiful pool and a beautiful view of the mountains. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, places to shop, sports activities, places to go out, sights and culture make this an ideal villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Canal digitaal)
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, each with single washbasin, bath and toilet
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 3 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- large and enclosed plot
- oval private pool measuring 12m x 6m
- beautiful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor kitchen and barbecue
- outdoor shower
- outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- nearest town: Javea (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterraneo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: La Grava, Javea (within 4 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Puerto aduanas del mar, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Montgo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- pets are not allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (ADSL)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating (gas bottles) and air-conditioned (3 air conditioned units)
- extra bed and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- discotheque, nightclub, bar and promenade (El Arenal) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Sights and culture in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Histórico de Javea, Javea), church (Virgen de Loreto, Puerto, Javea), ruin (Molinos de Viento, Javea), monument (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), architectural building (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), historic place (Pueblo de Javea and Javea) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- castle (Portal de la Vila and Denia) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, golf (La Sella, Denia), horse riding, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Beautiful Villa with wonderful views of Montgo. Very quiet urbanisation and not far from beach and restaurants, I would say a car is nessacary though.
Very well equipped with a fantastic pool.
Eine tolle, sehr schöne, praktische und ideal gelegene Villa für den Urlaub. Personen mit Rückenproblemen sollten sich auf Grund der doch eher schlechteren Qualität der Matratzen auf den Betten überlegen, ob sie hier wirklich gut schlagen können.
Mooie rustige lokatie, veel privacy en veel ruimte. Huis is helemaal in orde, en comfortabel en van alle gemakken voorzien. Afstand naar strand is goed te doen, en de rust die het huis biedt compenseert een hoop.
Casa Danesa ist ein sehr schoenes, gepflegtes und stillvoll eingerichtetes Haus. Der Garten und die Poolanlage sind einmalig und mit freier Sicht auf den Montgo.
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments.
Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
General information about Javea
The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó.
Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares.
The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late.
Beaches of Javea
The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling.
The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina.
Things to see in Javea
Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history.
Things to do in Javea
There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Sports and recreation in Javea
A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses:
Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire.
Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea
The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea.
- El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea.
- Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course.
- Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea.
- Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance.
- La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach.
- Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain.
- Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.