About the property
- Villa1184 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Beautiful and comfortable holiday home with private pool in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain for 6 persons. The holiday home is situated in a hilly, rural and wooded beach area. The holiday home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The accommodation offers a lot of privacy, a wonderful lawned garden with gravel and trees, a large wonderful pool and beautiful views of the valley and the mountains. Its comfort and the vicinity of the beach, sports activities, entertainment facilities, sights and culture make this a fine holiday home to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of this holiday home
- living/dining room with television, DVD player, hifi, ipod docking station and ceiling fans
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Astra)
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- kitchen with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with double bed and bathroom en-suite
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds and ceiling fans
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- en-suite bathroom with double washbasin, bath, shower, bidet, toilet and hairdryer
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath with shower, bidet and toilet
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin and bath with shower
- total of 3 bathrooms
Exterior of this holiday home
- large plot
- round private pool measuring 12m x 6m and 2m deep
- wonderful lawned garden with gravel, trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- 3 terraces, of which 2 covered
- outdoor shower
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 3 private parking spaces
- roof terrace
- nearest town: Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterraneo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest beach: La Grava, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest port: Puerto aduanas del mar, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest park: Montgo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the home)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the home)
- pets are not allowed
- wheelchair friendly accommodation
Features and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- telephone (landline) and internet (ADSL)
- laundry service
- central heating (gas tank) and air-conditioned (3 air conditioned units)
- 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- theatre, discotheque, nightclub, bar, promenade (El Arenal and Javea) (within 5 kilometers of the home)
Sights and culture in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Histórico de Javea), church (Virgen de Loreto, Puerto, Javea), ruin (Molinos de Viento, Javea), monument (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), architectural building (Histórico de Javea), historic place (Pueblo de Javea and Javea) (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- palace (Valencia), castle (Portal de la Vila and Denia) (within 25 kilometers of the home)
- tennis, golf (La Sella, Denia), mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the home)
- horse riding and hiking (within 10 kilometers of the home)
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:30 AM
Very spacious property with lovely grounds. ...
Very spacious property with lovely grounds. Comfortable beds and a very modern well equipped kitchen. The gazebo has wonderful views and is great for "sundowners".
Rustig, ruim en comfortabel huis.
Fijn en persoonlijk huis, goed geoutilleerd, ...
Fijn en persoonlijk huis, goed geoutilleerd, schoon; erg prettig. Afstand naar zee, stadscentrum is wel verder dan vermeld. Tip van de kinderen of het zwembad wat warmer kan!
Ruim huis met grote tuin, prachtig uitzicht ...
Ruim huis met grote tuin, prachtig uitzicht over dal en Montgó op de achtergrond.
binnen 10 min. met auto in oude dorp, haven of Arenal.
Es ist alles da was man im Urlaub braucht, ...
Es ist alles da was man im Urlaub braucht, dazu Ruhe und eine wundervolle Aussicht. Es gibt genügend Liegen und Geschirr. Der Wäschesevice ist einwandfrei und wenn man ankommt, sind die Betten schon bezogen. Vorhandenes W-Lan ist super. Man fühlt sich rundum wohl. Sehr empfehlenswert.
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments. Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds. General information about Javea The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó. Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares. The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late. Beaches of Javea The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling. The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina. Things to see in Javea Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history. Things to do in Javea There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar. Sports and recreation in Javea A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses: Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire. Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea. - El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea. - Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course. - Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea. - Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao. - Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance. - La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao. - Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach. - Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain. - Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Obligatory extras: Administration costs: 30,00 € per Booking to pay when booking Bed linen: Included Towels: Included Taxes: 10% of Rental to pay upon arrival Cleaning fee: 165,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Air conditioning: 11,00 € per Day to pay upon arrival Heating: 17,15 € per Day to pay upon arrival Optional extras: Baby bed (Cot): 45,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Travel and Cancellation Insurance: 12,48 EUR per People to pay when booking Playpen: 25,00 ������� per Booking to pay upon arrival High chair: 25,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Fan: 15,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Deposit exemption: 65,00 € per Booking to pay when booking