About the property
- Villa1184 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Classic and nice villa in Javea, on the Costa Blanca, Spain with private pool for 6 persons. The villa is situated in a wooded and residential beach area. The villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The accommodation offers privacy, a beautiful lawned garden with trees and a beautiful pool. The vicinity of the beach, sports activities, entertainment facilities, sights and culture makes this a fine villa to celebrate your holidays with family or friends.
Interior of the villa
- living room with television, DVD player and hifi
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- satellite antenna (Astra)
- washing machine in the kitchen
- kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer, coffee machine, electric kettle, mixer, toaster and juicer
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- air-conditioned bedroom with 2 single beds and bathroom en-suite
- 2 air-conditioned bedrooms, each with 2 single beds
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, bath and toilet
- bathroom with double washbasin, shower and toilet
- total of 2 bathrooms
Exterior of the villa
- enclosed plot
- private pool measuring 8m x 4m and 2m deep
- beautiful lawned garden with trees and garden furniture with sunbeds
- conservatory / wintergarden
- 2 terrace
- outside dining area
- private parking space
- nearest town: Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Mediterraneo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest beach: El Arenal, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest port: Puerto aduanas del mar, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest park: Montgo, Javea (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- nearest airport: Alicante (within 100 kilometers of the villa)
- second nearest airport: Valencia ( > 100 kilometers of the villa)
- please consult if pets are allowed
Features and services included in the rental price of the villa
- internet (WiFi)
- iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- reception service and 24 hours emergency service
Features and services at extra charge
- central heating (gas tank) and air-conditioned (3 air conditioned units)
- extra bed and 2 children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- cinema, theatre, discotheque, bar, promenade (El Arenal and Javea) (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
Sights and culture in Javea, on the Costa Blanca
- museum (Histórico de Javea, Javea), church (Virgen de Loreto, Puerto, Javea), ruin (Molinos de Viento, Javea), monument (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), architectural building (Pueblo de Javea, Javea), historic place (Pueblo de Javea and Javea) (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- castle (Portal de la Vila and Denia) (within 25 kilometers of the villa)
- tennis, hiking, mountainbiking, cycling, climbing, canoeing, kayaking, rafting, fishing, diving, snorkeling, surfing, waterskiing and windsurfing (within 5 kilometers of the villa)
- golf (Golf Club Javea) and horse riding (within 10 kilometers of the villa)
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, german, spanish, dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 9:30 AM
Nice Villa but needs updating
The Villa was very large inside and out but the inside needs a lick of paint as it smelt very musty and old. The Headboards in the 2 smaller bedrooms need replacing. Mosquito nets are needed over the beds as there is a lot of vegetation surrounding the property which attracts them and the nets on the windows let them in.
Covers on the sofas in living room and Naya need clenaing as they smelt dirty.
Lovely large modern kitchen with Oven and Hob, freezer etc. Kitchen cupboards inside need airing as smelt musty. Washing Machine was great.
The listing said Wifi and Safe. We had to phone the office (after we got the keys) for the Wifi code and we asked for the code for the Safe but never received it.
Pool photos were taken many years ago as around the Pool Area now the trees on the property and overhanging trees from property behind are very overgrown so there is very little sun around the pool which means you are restricted if you want to sunbathe and the sun cannot heat the pool if it doesnt shine on it. This was very disappointing as it was the Pool Area in the photos that sold it to me.
Not within walking distance of a shop for supplies as its self catering so you do need a car.There is an Aldi a mile from the property.
The Arenal area is lovely with plenty of restaurants and bars on the Seafront. Plenty of supermarkets.
Thank you for your comments.
We are grateful you liked the house, about the cleaning and the trees by the pool we will consider these matters so this won't be an issue for future clients.
When was asked for the safe, we informed that only the owner had the code for it and that he never gave it to our company, we contacted him but he didn't gave us this code.
In the information of the villa, we inform that the villa is 5km away from town and the Arenal beach, in this case you must go by car or by bicycle.
Nice, comfortable, a bit difficult to find, ...
Nice, comfortable, a bit difficult to find, interior getting older, switch to the pool light locked, good service by Cristina and gardeners
Très bonnes prestations. Rien de spécial ...
Très bonnes prestations. Rien de spécial à reprocher. Il faudrait juste faire couper le grand sapin qui empêche le soleil et met la piscine à l'ombre durant l'après midi
Javea is an authentic fishing town located at the Costa Blanca on the most easterly point of the Iberian peninsula of Spain. Centrally located 100 km from Valencia (due north) and 90 km from Alicante (due south), Javea is an easy hours drive by car from these historical cities and their airports. The island of Ibiza is a ferry trip away from Denia, another unique coastal town only a short drive through the picturesque mountains. The mountains surrounding this area and the dramatic cliffs along the coastline provide stunning natural beauty, and an ideal place to live or spend the holiday with the variety of residential areas offering many luxury holiday homes, villas and apartments.
Javea - Costa Blanca - Spain
Apart from the unique location and her typically Spanish charm, Javea is a village on the Costa Blanca that wants to stay a village thanks to the municipal policy. No high buildings, no mass tourism, but pure authenticity. In short, Javea is the place where people live and spend their holidays, who like privacy but also the conviviality and wants to avoid the crowds.
General information about Javea
The history of Javea (Jávea in Castilian), or Xabia (in Valencian), dates back many centuries. The first evidence of human inhabitation of the area is 16,000 years old, found as wall paintings in the caves of the impressive mountain Montgó.
Javea is divided into three different areas: the old town ( El Pueblo ), the port ( El Puerto ) and El Arenal, the area around the sandy beach of Javea, where you can also find most of our holiday apartments. The old town hasn´t changed much over the last centuries and has retained some traditionally built houses, around the typical Spanish squares.
The port was built in 1871 with the main trade being raisins. After this trade was no longer in demand, the once large harbour diminished to a small fishing harbour. Later on, thanks to the increasing tourism, the port expanded with a marina suitable for yachts and powerboats. The Arenal is the commercial and tourist part of Javea. Here you can also find many restaurants, pleasant bars and a few discotheques which stay open till late.
Beaches of Javea
The beautiful beaches along the 25 km coastline of Javea are mainly gravel and rocky beaches. La Grava and Cala Blanca beaches are excellent for water sports such as jet skiing, windsurfing and canoeing. The small bays Portitxol and Tang with gravel beaches are perfect for diving or snorkeling.
The Arenal is the sandy beach of Javea and as well as the bars and restaurants mentioned above, there are also other facilities like playgrounds for children, volleyball nets and also jet skis and boats for hire. Other beaches along the coastline of Javea include: El Pope, Ambolo, La Granadella, Muntanyar and Cala la Sardina.
Things to see in Javea
Javea has many beautiful places with stunning views and interesting sights, some of these worth a visit include the two churches: Iglesia de San Bartoleme, built in the 12th century and an example of late gothic architecture. Santa Maria de Loreto was built in 1967 with a very unusual design. The ceiling of this church is shaped as a ships hull, and is dedicated to the patron saint of the fishermen of Javea, The Holy Virgin of Loreto. Soler Blasco, the archaeological museum in the old town of Javea, offers a wealth of information about the areas and Iberian history.
Things to do in Javea
There are several amusement parks not far from Jvea, like Terra Mitica , the first real theme park in the Costa Blanca Spain. This amusement park is divided into five areas, five lost civilisations of the Medieval en the main rides take you back to the myths and legends of these ancient cultures. Aqualandia on the other hand is a huge water park where children of every age can have an incredible day in many swimming pools with springboards, rapids, waterfalls and slides. To visit beautiful exotic en marine animals and several shows and other attractions you can visit Safari Park Vergel or animal park Mundomar.
Sports and recreation in Javea
A sports enthusiast will not get bored in Javea! You can play golf golf at Javea Golf Club (9 holes) or at the golf course La Sella (18 holes), and surrounding Javea on the Costa Blanca there are many more golf courses:
Or you can play tennis at one of the tennis courts in Javea. For water sports enthusiasts there are many possibilities, with several places to hire a boat or go sailing to have the most of the Costa Blanca. Or you can dive or go snorkelling with one of the many diving clubs or schools in Javea. El Arenal beach offers jet skis, water skis and boats for hire.
Surroundings of the villa areas in Javea
The holiday rental homes, luxury holiday rental villas and holiday rental apartments are situated in several urbanisations of Javea, against the forested hills, not far from the sea.
- El Tosalet, Toscal en Cap Marti: Stylish built villa parks situated against the bushy slopes of Javea.
- Adsubia, la Finca and Cansalades: Situated in the hills between the sandy beach of El Arenal and the golf course.
- Partida Mezquida: Spacious and calm residential area located between the old town and the port of Javea.
- Costa Nova, Marina and Ambolo: Traditional villa areas with lovely views across the Costa Blanca, the sea and the bay of Javea, situated on the wooded plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Balcón al Mar: Spacious and popular villa park on the forested plateau of Cabo la Nao on the most eastern point of the Iberian peninsula. On a good day (which of course are most!) you can see Ibiza shimmering in the distance.
- La Siesta: Quiet villa area situated on the wooded and popular plateau of Cabo la Nao.
- Mar Azul and Portichol: These villas are situated in the idyllic bay of Portichol, at walking distance of the gravel beach.
- Montgó and La Plana: Extensive residential areas sheltering against the south slope and on the plain part of the Montgó, Javeas elephant mountain.
- Lluca, El Rafalet y Tesoro Golf Park and Seniola: Villa parks on the forested hills amidst the orange groves of Javea and close to the Mediterranean Sea. In general all holiday accomodations have their own garden and private pool.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Obligatory extras: Administration costs: 30,00 € per Booking to pay when booking Taxes: 10% of Rental to pay upon arrival Bed linen: Included Towels: Included Air conditioning: 10,80 € per Day to pay upon arrival Heating Costs: 19,50 € per Day to pay upon arrival Cleaning fee: 165,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Optional extras: Playpen: 25,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Fan: 15,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival Travel and Cancellation Insurance: 12,48 EUR per People to pay when booking Baby bed (Cot): 45,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival High chair: 25,00 € per Booking to pay upon arrival WiFi Internet: Included