|Minimum Stay||7 - 30 nights|
With two bedrooms so you can be four people. Five against supplement of 38 euros / week and a guest bed, and bedding and towels also for the fifth.
The wonderful location with only 3-4 minutes walk to Burriana, or 15 minutes to the Balcon de Europa, makes the location is central, yet quiet and peaceful.
Marble floors throughout the apartment is 84 sqm plus 65 sqm area on the two terraces!
AC and heat are through Air heat pump systems. A pay as you go!
Although access to the Internet with Pay As You Go. TV with some free channels and DVD players.
When booking so you will get a written confirmation with all the details in place, like the IBAN and BIC bank transfer, the dates and times that apply, etc.
35% of the total rental amount due within one week of the booking, and the remaining 65% at least 4 weeks before your arrival.
For tenants from the UK, you're welcome to pay in GBP in the UK.
You have access to the residence from 13:45 and you need to leave by 10:30.
In high season it may happen that the cleaning staff is not quite ready at 13:45 but you can then set the bags and maybe get your lunch at one nice restaurant in the meantime.
The apartment and the prices are valid for up to four people. In addition, you can be five people, then we have a guest bed of a little simpler character. Then also the 5th bed linen and towels for indoor use. Additional 38 E / per week.
For 46 E per week, you can also get rent cot and high chair, incl. delivery and removal. But the linens then not.
Dear Ulf - We had a lovely 2 week stay in April 2016 at your property Residensol 13. Just as described, the accommodation was extremely spacious, very clean and very well equipped with 2 large terraces for either sun-worship or shade. Whilst we never used the swimming pool it was very clean and within easy reach and the local beaches were fabulous. The beach side bars and restaurants were within very easy walking distance (although uphill coming back) and prices very competitive with most types of food available. We had a hire car and plenty of local sites to see, even reached Granada and Cordoba, parking was usually easy around the immediate neighbourhood of our apartment. A holiday very much enjoyed and would certainly return - many thanks (and a special thank you for your colleague Nick and his help in answering our questions). Regards Philip & Joy - Huddersfield
We had a great stay at your apartment. It was perfectly situated; 5 minutes down to the beach and only 15 minutes to the Balcon, mostly downhill on the way home fortunately! We were very comfortable, the roof terrace was great for sunbathing and barbecues, the pool was great and we had it mostly to ourselves. Thanks for having us!
Just returned from Nerja having had such a great holiday, taxi driver was waiting for us & prompt for the return very reliable service.Residenol 13 was excellent with large sun filled terraces barbecue etc, the pool i had to myself all week.The dining in nerja is second to none,we must recommend udo heimer,number 34 , & the meson de antonio as our favourites top quality dining, but many of the other snack bar/cafes are terrific.The whole holiday experience from booking to returning home was faultless a huge thank you to both of you for making it that way , we shall be booking straight away for next year a massive thank you from the both of us.
Just a brief note to say we had a great time in Nerja and were delighted with Residensol 13. The location of the apartment was ideal and very quiet and relaxing.
Many thanks for all your help with the arrangements.
Kind regards Debbie, Graham, Harriet and Rosie Boulton
We returned from Spain last night. We had a wunderful time in Nerja and want to thank you for the warm welcome on the first day.
The appartment was great with good beds, enough furniture and a fine kitchen. We also liked both terrasses and the ability to walk to the beach and to town easily.
We arranged a car through Niza Cars and that was a good recommendation. We'll tell others!
Visit the caves of Nerja!
If you have time, go happy for a day or two to Gibraltar! Sights Europe's only rest monkeys on the mountain.
Stroll in the Nerja's streets ...
Burriana is a private center in itself, with bath and sun.
Nerja is a protected area of high-rise buildings when allowing only two floors above ground today.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Priset i de olika listorna, är för upp till fyra personer. Men ni kan vara fem personer och vi kan då ordna fram en extra säng, med sängkläder och handdukar för ett tillägg på 38 EUROS per vecka.
Vid bokning, får ni en "Booking Confirmation" där alla villkor är angivna.
Om och när, ni betalar in den första betalningen, har ni då även godkänt villkoren.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.