About the property
- Condo1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
SEE "RENTAL AGREEMENT" FOR ADDITIONAL REFUND POLICY TERMS.
• Rent directly from owners, no third-party fees
• Wakeup each morning to ocean views from all rooms
• Luxurious 1600sf, 3-bedroom, 3-bath residence
• Covered 240sf Lanai fully opens to living space
• Two master king suites with elegant bathrooms
• Marble shower, large tub, his/her granite sinks
• Third bedroom converts to king or twin beds
• Plush 'Heavenly' bedding system in all rooms
• All bedrooms have built-in closet storage
• Dining for 8 in living area
• Fabulous gourmet granite kitchen, Viking appliances
• 2 ovens, gas range, microwave, oversized refrigerator
• Granite island bar with utility sink
• NOW with high-speed fiber optic WiFi Internet service
• Color TVs in all bedrooms & living room
• Beach chairs/towels, boogie boards, umbrella, cooler, porta-crib
• Personalized 'meet & greet' with concierge service included
• Whalers General Store (Konea tower)
• Onsite Ho'ola Spa (Konea tower)
• Fitness Center (Konea tower)
• Onsite DUKES Beach House Restaurant
• Onsite A'ina gourmet Deli and Market
• 4 pools, 6 hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, kids pools
• 10 poolside Viking gas grills
• Snorkel through stunning reefs steps from the resort
• Shopping center within walking distance
• Restaurants, supermarket, dive/snorkel rental shop
• “Beach Walk' connects Honua Kai to Whaler’s Village
• Oceanside restaurants & bars within walking distance
• The charming port town of Lahaina is 10 minutes by car
Keywords: Luxury Condominium, West Maui, Kaanapali, 3 Bedroom, New Maui Condominium, Beach Front, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Ocean Front Condo, Bedroom Ocean View
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
Why Chris Wilde chose Kaanapali
Location, Location, Location ... It's close to everything we enjoy ... shops, markets, snorkling, restaurants, golf, tennis, fabulous sunsets, an uncrowded beach with lots of sand, ocean kyaking, hiking, quaint towns, or just lounging around the exquisite pool. The high standard of construction quality is evident everywhere on the property and inside our condo. The pools, waterslide, lazy river, hot tubs, fabulous beach, and lots of uncrowed space to just kick around at your own unhurried pace make Hounua Kai a magical place! Duke's Beach House restaurant is just steps from our condo ... we can hear the soft live music in the evenings from our lanai. Our home in Maui is a truly special place ... luxury in paradise!
What makes this Condo unique
A Special Place to Kick Back and Chill ... We take our time to enjoy all of what Maui has to offer ... Whale watching (December - April) from the lanai. Chilling with freinds at sunset over Magharita's. Morning strolls on the boardwalk to Whaler's Village with a breakfast stop along the way. Grilling locally caught Ahi steaks on the poolside grill. Snorkling the wonderful reef just steps away, then sitting in the poolside hot tub ... very relaxing. Walking to one of the many local restaurants for a fabulous casual meal. Shopping at the local farmers market. Cooking wonderful local fish, fruits, and vegetables in our gourmet kitchen (how convenient that our son is a gourmet chef). Driving the Maui coast for uncompromising views of the ocean. The fragrant smell of fresh Maui air. It gets even better ... with so much to do, you can enjoy Maui at your own pace, taking in what you want, when you want.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Owners were very accommodating. They happened to be on the property while we stayed.
They responded to our requests immediately. Loved the condo. Great views and amenities. Would recommend to anyone visiting Maui except maybe not in March. Weather was a bit iffy but we loved our stay.
What an amazing trip!
The condo could not have been a better place to stay. The resort was perfect. Not too crowded even though it was spring break. GreAt pools for adults and kids. Absolutely breathtaking view from our Lana’i . Saw whales every morning. Enjoyed the beach walk right outside our resort, great for strolls or a run. So easy to park the cars, groceries and other amenities near by and so easy to access. The condo was clean, comfortable, well stocked and just perfect!
Fabulous Family vacation in Maui
Chris and Mike. Thank you for sharing your beautiful condo in Maui with our Family. The condo was perfect in every way. The Kitchen , 3 bedrooms , 3 bathrooms ,living / dining room and stunning view we’re all absolutely amazing. Your Condo clearly made our stay and it felt like our home every day. We definitely would like to return and stay at this condo ( # 525) in the future. Thanks again Chris and Mike 😊❤️
Great home, great views. Book without any hesitation- everything was just great.
Beautiful views from the lanai. Truly a five star resort.
Very well appointed interior and very comfortable. The condo has everything you could want. We enjoyed whale watching from the lanai.
Wow! A 5 Star +++!
Amazing views and property. Everything was as described or better! It exceeded our expectations. A perfect condo for our escape week with our grown children. The kitchen and lovely island became the focal point for breakfast discussions and making plans for the day. Strolling out to the generously sized balcony to enjoy our breakfast or evening cocktail was a huge plus. Kitchen, baths and bedrooms were all nicely appointed and the use of the beach chairs, cooler and boogie board added to the enjoyment. We cannot wait to tell our friends and return ourselves in the near future! Mahalo to Mike and Chris 😎�. Best regards,
Anna Mae and Doug Lambert.
A beach walk in front of the resort connects North and South Ka'anapali beach areas. It's a lovely ocean view walk to Whalers village with places to eat along the way including the fabulous Dukes Beach Grill on property.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
See Rental Agreement for Cancellation Policy Rates vary by season, All rentals subject to Hawaiian Taxes 10.25% Transient Accommodation Tax (ID#124-529-0496-01) 4.16% General Excise Tax (ID#124-529-0496-01) $395/stay cleaning fee + tax Local Maui Contact is listed on rental agreement