Our Kihei Kai Nani condo has been completely renovated with first class materials and fixtures. From the porcelain tile and onyx vessel sink and counter in the bathroom to the crown moulding detail, it features the quality of Wailea with the convenience and price of Kihei. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite slab counter-tops and is stocked with the tools to make you feel right at home. Free WiFi (password protected) that you do not need to share with the rest of the KKN community. There is a washer and dryer located in the unit. For added comfort there is a ceiling fan and an air-conditioning unit in the living room and a ceiling fan in the bedroom. Enjoy the sunset view every night from the lanai or living room.
Why we feel we offer the best value to our guests.
• Owner-managed unit, we are available via phone, text and email. If you have questions or would like recommendations, please do not hesitate to ask.
• Completely renovated unit – this is our second home and would like our guests to feel at home during their stay.
• Private and secured (password-protected) Free WiFi connection. While there is a public WiFi connection that the entire KKN complex shares, we offer our guests a private connection. No sharing bandwidth or worrying about being on a non-secured connection.
• Washer/dryer in the unit. Adding to the comfort, the convenience of a washer and dryer in the unit allows you to pack light.
• Keyless entry – no need to worry about bringing keys to the beach. Each guest receives their own unique entry code that they have the ability to change to something easy to remember that expires on your departure. No more sharing the door lock box key with all past/future guest, cleaning person, handyman, etc.
• Unlimited long distance to US Mainland and Canada.
• No additional fees for using a credit card for booking.
• Best view at KKN – there really isn’t any better view in the complex.
• Location, location, location. The Kihei Kai Nani complex is within walking distance to a number of restaurants and stores and directly across the street from Kama'ole Beach II.
• Non-smoking unit, this includes the lanai and entryway. The KKN complex has a couple of designated smoking areas, however the common areas (office, pool, etc) are also non-smoking. Please respect our home and our neighbors by smoking in the designated areas only.
The Kihei Kai Nani condo complex is located on six acres of tropical landscaping that includes a 60 foot pool and multiple gas BBQs. There are coin-operated washers/dryers located behind the office. We are centrally located to convenience stores, shopping and restaurants to satisfy every taste, that are all within easy walking distance. There are also three grocery stores in the Kihei Area, all within a 5-10 minute drive away. World class restaurants, shopping and golf are also only a short drive away. Ask us for suggestions.
Located literally steps away from Kama'ole Beach II, our deluxe unit is one of the closest units to the ocean. The Kamaole II Beach offers great swimming and snorkeling or just a place to soak in the warm Maui sun or catch the sunset. There is also a picnic area, restroom facilities and an on-duty lifeguard at Kama'ole II Beach. Please visit our website link below for more information and to view more photos.
Whether you have been to Maui many times or are first time visitors, we look forward to making your vacation comfortable. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to sharing our home with you and your family.
Listed rates are based on double occupancy. Each extra guest above double occupancy (max. 4) is an additional $10/night per guest.
Hawaii Tax ID#s: TA-049-100-8000-01 & GE-049-100-8000-01