Fisherman's Perch is a 3 bedroom Maine Vintage Cottage situated on Spruce Point, just 1.6 miles from the Boothbay Harbor footbridge along the shore line. Enjoy the beautiful ocean view, sounds of the fog horn and waves crashing, and the clean saltwater air mixed with the smell of spruce. This knotty pine cottage with a field-stone fireplace, newly remodeled eat-in kitchen and both open and covered porch is located adjacent to the Spruce Point Inn. While we are private, our guests do have the option of enjoying the wonderful amenities of Spruce Point Inn, including spa, fitness center, pools, hot tubs, kayaking, fishing, playground, child care programs and more. Walk or borrow a bike from the Inn to ride to the harbor for shopping, eateries, boat rides, take advantage of the Spruce Point Inn facilities (including their great restaurants), explore the Maine coast’s lighthouses, botanical gardens, artisans, or just sit back and relax on the great porch and enjoy Spruce Point's ambiance! ~ PLEASE CLICK "More Details" BELOW for IMPORTANT INFORMATION on booking our property, as well as information we need you to provide when you "request to book" our property! ~
2018 Season Rentals: We are taking reservations for the 2018 Season. We hope to be able to accommodate you! Should you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us though this website!
IMPORTANT - Please note -
* We rent as many weeks as we can during the season, but it is a short one. Therefore, if you make a reservation and have to cancel for any reason and we are able to fill your dates, we will refund your money.
* We are also willing to accept families with pets, though we need you to tell us about your pet for pre-approval. There is a Pet Deposit.
* Payments are made as 50% at the time of booking with the balance (plus a Security Deposit) due 3 weeks before arrival date.
* We require a $200 security deposit on all new rental relationships. Our caregivers will confirm with us after each departure that everything is ok and we will drop the deposit at the post office or via HomeAway (depending on how payments are made) to be returned to the renters. If there are any deductions that need to be made, we will provide explanation and receipts when necessary within 20 business days. Unfortunately, this is a result of some items being taken from the cottage during the summer of 2008.
* VERY IMPORTANT: When you click "REQUEST TO BOOK" please be sure to provide the following information so we can be sure to charge you accurately: 1) Do you want to rent our Sheets & Towels for $80 + 9% Maine State Tax or bring your own? 2) Are you bringing a pet?
* Please note, we must add a reservation fee for foreign based transactions