About the property
- Apartment740 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Mininum Stay1 - 4 nights
Special & different for Central London, Canary Wharf, Docklands, City of London
•••SORRY NO ONE NIGHT PARTY'S•••
LOCATION • LOCATION • LOCATION: Zone 2 Central London: Ideal for:-
1. VISITORS: Excellent quick travel links for all Central London attractions.
2. WORKERS: Very short commute to City of London & Canary Wharf/Docklands.
FAIR PRICING: Per person per night, discounted the longer the stay. See photo/pic 24.
TRAVEL LINKS (ranked 91% by Place I Live)
• Central London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station. +7mins to Oxford Circus station.
• Docklands/Canary Wharf: 900 meter walk, or 5mins DLR.
• City of London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station.
• Stratford (2nd most connected London station/Olympic park/Europe’s largest shopping centre/Eurostar): Langdon Park DLR station: 6mins walk. 4 stops/6mins.
• Bus stops: From 200 meters. Including 24/7 Soho return.
• Cycle hire: 10 meters for Boris bikes.
• DECADENT LIVING: Something different & unique, fully fitted with high-end expensive designer furnishings & quality appliances. Including RRP £9,000 Poltrona Frau Leather Sofa, £1,700 Foscarini floor lamp, £1,600 coffee table etc. etc. Leading brands inc. Harrods, Eames, Harvey Nicolas, Conran, Bugatti, Smeg, Alessi, Calligaris etc. etc.
• VIEWS & BALCONY: Floor-to-ceiling glass facia to living area. 180 degree views over the canal. Private balcony with designer floating table & comfy chairs from the TV show Big Brother. Accessible from the living area.
• CONVENIENT: Far enough away from the trains so you don’t hear them, but short walk to 3 stations & bus stops. Local well-stocked late-night convenience store next to development. Plenty of local cafes, restaurants & bars. 24/7 concierge.
• LARGER LIVING SPACE: 15% larger than a standard London 2bed/2bath apartment.
• BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE: Contemporary interior designed with aesthetics and function in mind – light & airy. Lavish open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen space with plenty of storage.
• MODERN CONVENIENCES: Fully equipped kitchen for 6. Wi-Fi fastest available, Samsung 46” Smart 3D TV, Netflix, Sky NowTV, play your own music through top-end Wi-Fi system, DeLonghi coffee machine, PS3 & games, hair salon professional hairdryer & more.
• ARCHITECTURE: Wonderful award-winning secure development – between canal & green park – NOT dense concrete high-rise living you get in central Canary Wharf.
• PARKING: Very secure underground parking available: Gated development, 24/7 security guard, CCTV, Convenient: Easy to find & close to the building entrance door. Only £10 per day for up to 6 days. 7 days plus £5 per day..
• BABY FRIENDLY: BabyBjörn highchair, bouncer & carrier, cot, steriliser, plastic bibs, baby bowls & cutlery.
• LONDON GUIDES: Over £200 worth of the latest maps & guides.
• OFFICE AREA: With a great view & plenty of light. Equipped with Dwell desk, quality desk lamp & fan, filing unit & a comfortable designer chair.
• SLEEPING: 2x double beds, 2x single portable guest beds, 1x sofa.
• FREE/INCLUDED: Wi-Fi, all bills, 2x sets of bed linen & towels. NO HIDDEN COSTS!
NOT SUITABLE: For single sex groups under 25yrs. One night drunken parties.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Using Google Translation
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very clean and impressive
The accommodation was perfect for our family's stay in London. It was very clean and well equipped with everything we could possibly need.
The furniture and accessories were very modern and comfortable. It was a pleasure to come 'home' every evening.
The location is ideal. It is a five minute walk to two grocery stores and less to a convenience store. The bus stops are within a five minute walk and the '15' bus takes you to most major attractions in the city.
The DLR is a couple more minutes, with a fantastic service to Greenwich and all attractions.
We will definitely return to this great spot.
Lovely apartment. Bright and clean with all the facilities you need.
A bit of walk from the DLR station, but easy when you are familiar with it.
It's short & easy when you finally followed the map I give all guests. You told me you we're going the long way round & not taking the short cut through the alley. :-)
You won't be disappointed – very good
We've stayed at several London apartments – mostly they were not like the photos & descriptions. This apartment is true to the advert. The owner was very helpful & the manager we met was very welcoming. Nothing negative to say. We would stay here again.
We loved it – 5 STARS
We looked at many apartments before booking this one. Excellent value for money. A step above what you'd expect from a typical holiday let, in a great location for visiting London. MUCH better than staying "inner city" London where you get a lot less for your money & it's hard to get a good nights sleep. We wanted somewhere quiet & safe – and this is what we got.
We liked everything
We liked everything about this apartment & location. Very comfortable, clean & welcoming. Short walk to station & easy to get around London. John & Svetlana were lovely. Thank you. See again later in the year.
VERY HAPPY 5****
We come London 1st time. VERY HAPPY. Apartment & area much beta than we think. Jon very nice man & lady we meet at apartment help us with many things. thank yu
ON YOUR DOORSTEP RESTAURANTS: From 200 meters away: English, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Mediterranean, American, Lebanese, etc. London Eastend not to be missed – Maureen's Pie & Mash Shop. BARS & PUBS: From 300 meters away: Classic Eastend ale pubs, to up-market waterside bars, to trendy bohemian abodes. GROCERIES: From 15 meters: Local convenience store to supermarkets. SHOPPING: Oxford street & Central London, to Europes' largest shopping mall & entertainment at Westfield Stratford. SPORT & FITNESS: Beautiful canal towpaths perfect for cycling & jogging. Local fitness centre & swimming pool. And the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – which is the UK's sporting paradise is just down the road.