About the property
- Apartment740 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Special & different for Central London, Canary Wharf, Docklands, City of London
•••SORRY NO ONE NIGHT PARTY'S•••
LOCATION • LOCATION • LOCATION: Zone 2 Central London: Ideal for:-
1. VISITORS: Excellent quick travel links for all Central London attractions.
2. WORKERS: Very short commute to City of London & Canary Wharf/Docklands.
FAIR PRICING: Per person per night, discounted the longer the stay. See photo/pic 24.
TRAVEL LINKS (ranked 91% by Place I Live)
• Central London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station. +7mins to Oxford Circus station.
• Docklands/Canary Wharf: 900 meter walk, or 5mins DLR.
• City of London: Westferry DLR station: 6mins walk. 3 stops/8mins to Bank station.
• Stratford (2nd most connected London station/Olympic park/Europe’s largest shopping centre/Eurostar): Langdon Park DLR station: 6mins walk. 4 stops/6mins.
• Bus stops: From 200 meters. Including 24/7 Soho return.
• Cycle hire: 10 meters for Boris bikes.
• DECADENT LIVING: Something different & unique, fully fitted with high-end expensive designer furnishings & quality appliances. Including RRP £9,000 Poltrona Frau Leather Sofa, £1,700 Foscarini floor lamp, £1,600 coffee table etc. etc. Leading brands inc. Harrods, Eames, Harvey Nicolas, Conran, Bugatti, Smeg, Alessi, Calligaris etc. etc.
• VIEWS & BALCONY: Floor-to-ceiling glass facia to living area. 180 degree views over the canal. Private balcony with designer floating table & comfy chairs from the TV show Big Brother. Accessible from the living area.
• CONVENIENT: Far enough away from the trains so you don’t hear them, but short walk to 3 stations & bus stops. Local well-stocked late-night convenience store next to development. Plenty of local cafes, restaurants & bars. 24/7 concierge.
• LARGER LIVING SPACE: 15% larger than a standard London 2bed/2bath apartment.
• BOUTIQUE HOTEL STYLE: Contemporary interior designed with aesthetics and function in mind – light & airy. Lavish open-plan lounge/dining/kitchen space with plenty of storage.
• MODERN CONVENIENCES: Fully equipped kitchen for 6. Wi-Fi fastest available, Samsung 46” Smart 3D TV, Netflix, Sky NowTV, play your own music through top-end Wi-Fi system, DeLonghi coffee machine, PS3 & games, hair salon professional hairdryer & more.
• ARCHITECTURE: Wonderful award-winning secure development – between canal & green park – NOT dense concrete high-rise living you get in central Canary Wharf.
• PARKING: Very secure underground parking available: Gated development, 24/7 security guard, CCTV, Convenient: Easy to find & close to the building entrance door. Only £10 per day for up to 6 days. 7 days plus £5 per day..
• BABY FRIENDLY: BabyBjörn highchair, bouncer & carrier, cot, steriliser, plastic bibs, baby bowls & cutlery.
• LONDON GUIDES: Over £200 worth of the latest maps & guides.
• OFFICE AREA: With a great view & plenty of light. Equipped with Dwell desk, quality desk lamp & fan, filing unit & a comfortable designer chair.
• SLEEPING: 2x double beds, 2x single portable guest beds, 1x sofa.
• FREE/INCLUDED: Wi-Fi, all bills, 2x sets of bed linen & towels. NO HIDDEN COSTS!
NOT SUITABLE: For single sex groups under 25yrs. One night drunken parties.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, Using Google Translation
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About John V
Well-rounded, easy-going professional. I've traveled extensively for both business & pleasure – both 5 star luxury & budget backpacking. Therefore, I can usually help make your stay fulfilling & pleasurable – inline with YOUR requirements... after-all one-size fits none! ;-) I don't speak all those languages, but I can communicate in different languages using Google Translate software!
John V purchased this Apartment in 2015
Why John V chose Mile End
Superior location, development & apartment. Out of 100 Ranked 96 Daily Life / 91 Transport / 94 Entertainment / better than average safety & sports by PlaceILive.com. Quiet but central, very convenient.
What makes this Apartment unique
Every aspect is better than the standard apartment letting.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very clean and impressive
The accommodation was perfect for our family's stay in London. It was very clean and well equipped with everything we could possibly need.
The furniture and accessories were very modern and comfortable. It was a pleasure to come 'home' every evening.
The location is ideal. It is a five minute walk to two grocery stores and less to a convenience store. The bus stops are within a five minute walk and the '15' bus takes you to most major attractions in the city.
The DLR is a couple more minutes, with a fantastic service to Greenwich and all attractions.
We will definitely return to this great spot.
Comfortable, spotlessly clean, well-equipped flat
This flat was such a comfortable place to stay! It was spotlessly clean, and equipped with the most impressive appliances we have found. The view was nice. The owner is very helpful, even recommending a taxi driver who we found to be another true gem. We felt very at home here, so relaxing. We will never stay in a stuffy, small London hotel room again, this place is SO much better!!
Lovely bright apartment
A very well furnished bright apartment next to Limehouse cut and a short walk to a DLR station. In a city where there is constant traffic the waterside location meant that it was relatively quiet. There was a wide range of kitchen equipment and plenty of plates and glasses etc. Whilst there is on street parking restrictions apply so I was glad that we took the option of the parking spot. All in all the property was everything we needed and I would happily return should the need arise.
Lovely apartment. Bright and clean with all the facilities you need.
A bit of walk from the DLR station, but easy when you are familiar with it.
It's short & easy when you finally followed the map I give all guests. You told me you we're going the long way round & not taking the short cut through the alley. :-)
You won't be disappointed – very good
We've stayed at several London apartments – mostly they were not like the photos & descriptions. This apartment is true to the advert. The owner was very helpful & the manager we met was very welcoming. Nothing negative to say. We would stay here again.
We loved it – 5 STARS
We looked at many apartments before booking this one. Excellent value for money. A step above what you'd expect from a typical holiday let, in a great location for visiting London. MUCH better than staying "inner city" London where you get a lot less for your money & it's hard to get a good nights sleep. We wanted somewhere quiet & safe – and this is what we got.
ON YOUR DOORSTEP
RESTAURANTS: From 200 meters away: English, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Mediterranean, American, Lebanese, etc. London Eastend not to be missed – Maureen's Pie & Mash Shop.
BARS & PUBS: From 300 meters away: Classic Eastend ale pubs, to up-market waterside bars, to trendy bohemian abodes.
GROCERIES: From 15 meters: Local convenience store to supermarkets.
SHOPPING: Oxford street & Central London, to Europes' largest shopping mall & entertainment at Westfield Stratford.
SPORT & FITNESS: Beautiful canal towpaths perfect for cycling & jogging. Local fitness centre & swimming pool. And the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park – which is the UK's sporting paradise is just down the road.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
All payment types accepted.