The 5000 sqft Main House at the Miller Beach Dream Retreat is a Five-Star luxury oasis, only forty minutes from Chicago, is a private, secluded, spa-quality, ultimate beachfront getaway right on the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. This year-round Beach Retreat is one of the most luxurious vacation rentals in Indiana offering complete privacy.
* Steam shower, cedar sauna, Gourmet kitchen, walk-in wet bar, wood burning stove (seasonal), rec room w/ built in bar and foosball table
* 2000 sqft multi-level decks, eight-person Hot tub, pro-sand volleyball court, outdoor dining, fire pit, grill, outdoor shower, hammock, and gated patio (certain amenities are seasonal)
* Sleeps 13 people in 3 standard queen beds, 1 lower queen bunk bed, 1 lower twin bunk bed, 2 upper twin bunk beds which each have a 75 lb weight limit, and 1 pullout queen sofa
* Sleeps an additional 6 people in five deluxe high-rise aerobeds (all bedding is provided)
* Additional guest fee applies over 13 people: $25/person per night (not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date), regardless of length of stay or purpose of visit
* Maximum Occupancy is 19 individuals total not including children less than two years of age on Arrival Date
* Parking for 6 cars in the driveway. Overflow parking (free, overnight) available nearby
* Commanding views of Lake Michigan, unspoiled dunes, the Chicago skyline and is loaded with first-class amenities, top-of-the-line fixtures, appliances, furnishings, and a pro sand volleyball court.
* A short nature trail through a sliver of the Dunes National Lakeshore takes you to the best semi-private, sugar-sand beach.
* Unlike most rentals flanked on both sides by neighbors which offer no privacy, the Dream Retreat is three hundred fifty feet from our closest neighbor. It is located on a quiet, tree-lined, cul-de-sac street and corner lot.
Please also inquire about availability of the attached Guesthouse for your dates. Together, the Main House and Guesthouse create the Entire Compound and can sleep up to 29 people.
* Sleeps 6 in beds (including queen sofa pullout)
* Sleeps an additional 2 people with a deluxe high-rise aerobed (all bedding is provided)
* Jacuzzi tub/shower, full kitchen with island, dining table for six, deck with Weber grill, and 2 additional parking spots.
Note: When not rented with the Main House, the Guesthouse is locked off and there are no shared spaces. The Main House and Entire Compound amenities are not available to Guesthouse renters.
* Since 2008, Miller Beach Vacation Rentals has hosted thousands of people from all over the world.
* We are in the memory making business and get tremendous satisfaction from sharing our homes with guests gathering for multi-generational family reunions, friends getaways, milestone birthdays, intimate weddings, and anniversaries.
* There are no other homes along the southern coast of Lake Michigan that offer comparable amenities or accommodations, and we are only forty minutes from Chicago.
* We are family-owned and managed and are very passionate about what we do. When traveling the world, we always stay in vacation rentals and often get inspiration and ideas for ways to create the best experience for our guests.
Miller Beach Vacation Rentals owners, Hilary and Jim, and our dedicated staff work very hard to ensure you have a relaxing and memorable stay.
Please contact us anytime with questions about your reservation. We also have a helpful FAQ page providing detailed information about our amenities, sleeping arrangements, and more.
Check-in details and parking instructions are sent approximately 10 days prior to arrival.
Your dedicated House Manager is in touch the day of your stay to coordinate your arrival and will greet you personally for a quick tour of the house.
We are available throughout your stay to answer questions or respond to any needs that may arise.
We look forward to hosting you!
MILLER BEACH, IN, is the closest beach-side community to Chicago, is a unique and growing artist community in NW Indiana full of:
* Shopping Destinations
* Fine Dining
* Miles of pristine beaches and nature trails
* Hundreds of attractions are located within sixty minutes: Casinos, Amusement/Water Parks, Golf, Antiquing, Wineries, Outlet Malls
* Close proximity to Chicagos rich culture