B&B Dimora Antonella is a late 19th manor refurbished according the footsteps of the ancient furniture and stone artisans.
Dimora Antonella is located 3 km out of Ostuni, an enchanting southern Murgiajewel called “Cittàbianca” (The White Town) after its lime painted houses that give a blinding white effect.
The house is composed of 3 separate apartments, each of them are equipped with:
- a small kitchen area with full facilities (a hob, a refrigerator, a sink,
cutlery, glasses and other kitchenware)
- comfortable beds with drawers
- TV led in every room
- free wireless Internet access
- air conditioning and heating in every room
- private bathroom
- outdoor patio with elegant picnic table made of stone
Our prices include: breakfast, dealy cleaning of each apartment and the change of sheets and towels every three days.