The Byre, Malvern is a charming self-catering holiday cottage which sleeps two people.
Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty at the foot of The Malvern Hills, it enjoys wonderful views from all aspects.
The cottage benefits from a private gate which opens directly on to The Worcestershire Way. This makes it ideal for walkers and cyclists yet it is only one mile from the centre of Great Malvern with its many entertainment, eating and shopping facilities.
The Byre adjoins the owner’s property but is completely self-contained. The main property is a 17th century threshing barn with Georgian brick and stone additions. The cottage comprises a large open-plan room with a sleeping area, a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen area together with a separate shower room. With an abundance of oak beams, comfy furniture and a cast-iron stove, the cottage makes for a romantic and cosy retreat.
The cottage is well equipped and perfectly located for taking advantage of the spa town of Malvern. The Byre is an ideal destination for sightseeing, walking, cycling or just relaxing on short or long breaks.
• Generous Welcome Pack
• Owners on-site to welcome
• Cycle storage available on-site
• Pub and restaurant ten minute walk
• Waitrose and town centre five minute drive
• Malvern spring water on tap
• Wi-Fi, Freesat HD TV and radio
• Private patio with wonderful views
• Hairdryer, shower gel and shampoo
• Well equipped kitchen and bathroom
• 5’ double bed
• Cast iron stove
• Oak beams and vaulted ceilings
• Ample secure off-road parking
• Private access to The Worcestershire Way
Malvern, a Victorian spa town, is for many people an undiscovered gem. Nestled in the shelter of the Malvern Hills, it is famous for music by Elgar, motor cars by Morgan and spring water of the highest purity.
Whether attending one of the theatres, walking or cycling on the hills, or browsing one of the many specialist shops, visitors can be sure of a unique and thoroughly enjoyable experience whilst staying at The Byre, Malvern.