About the property
- Townhome3005 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
Condo, 4 Bedrooms + Den, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Base Camp - Winter Park's most sought after destination is waiting for you! This fabulous ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom townhome with a private hot tub is already a huge hit with families or larger groups. High end amenities offering the ultimate in comfort and convenience combine with an unbeatable location to provide our guests with an unforgettable experience. Ski-in/ski-out access is via a short path through the woods with a set of ski stairs to reach the Ski Corridor Trail, a green run connecting the Mary Jane base to the Winter Park base.
Base Camp at Jane Creek is a brand new ski-in/ski-out 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath luxury vacation home located right on the ski slopes in Winter Park Resort, mid-way along the Winter Park and Mary Jane ski corridor. This luxury townhome boasts 2 King Master Suites, a Queen Bedroom and a twin bedroom. Soaring 14 foot ceilings, exquisite Colorado lodge style furnishings, a high-end gourmet kitchen, 2 double-sided gas log fireplaces, 2 decks, a private hot tub & grill and complimentary high speed WI-Fi are just some of the amenities this unforgettable home has to offer. Nestled in the trees with views of the mountain slopes and the trees, this sunny end-unit luxury home is the perfect mountain retreat.
This 3,008 square foot 3-level home features:
- Master Suite with King Bed, TV & double-sided fireplace shared with Master bath
- Master Bath with his & hers sinks, jetted Victorian tub, oversize shower and a gas log fireplace
- 2nd King Master Suite with King Bed, full bath, and TV
- Queen Bedroom with full hall bath
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, island bar that seats 4
- Dining room with large round table that seats 8, mountain view
- Living room with vaulted ceilings, wet bar, double-sided stone gas log fireplace, TV and DVD/CD player
- Walk out deck with private hot tub and gas BBQ grill
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds
- Full bath
- Family room with Queen pullout sleeper sofa, TV & wet bar
- Entertainment cabinet with lots of games for kids and adults
- Powder room bath and mud room with bench seat in front entry
HEATED GARAGE & ICE-FREE DRIVEWAY
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
Bedroom 1: King Master Suites with dual sided fireplace
Bedroom 2: 2nd King Master Suite
Bedroom 3: Queen Bedroom
Bedroom 4: Twin Room with 2 twin beds
Sleeper sofa in lower level family room offers additional sleeping options
This high end luxury home is family friendly and comes complete with in-floor radiant heat, 4 TV's, 2 DVD players, VCR, free Wi-Fi Internet, Cable TV, 2 washers & 2 dryers, heated enclosed one-car garage with space right out front for a second vehicle on the heated driveway and additional parking nearby!
With a chef's dream kitchen, 2 living areas, 2 decks and a hot tub, Base Camp is the perfect place for a multi-family get-a-way or a family reunion.
Relax and enjoy the Winter Park lifestyle from the luxurious comfort of Base Camp.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Base Camp....one vehicle in the private attached garage and one vehicle in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. we can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. NO PETS
Keywords: Ski-in,Ski-out,4 bedroom,Winter Park Resort lodging, Winter Park Ski Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental, Condo, Winter Park Vacation Rental Property, Winter Park Ski Resort Condo Rental, Winter Park Ski Lodging Condo, Winter Park Ski Lodging, ski lodging, luxury ski lodging, private hot tub, ski accommodations, Winter Park Resort, Winter Park ski resort condo rental, private hot tub.
Access Winter Park Lodging
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 18, 2018
About Access Winter Park Lodging
Avid skiers and love Colorado, both in the summer and the winter.
Access Winter Park Lodging purchased this Townhome in 2007
What makes this Townhome unique
The location is absolutely unbeatable. Small private community nestled on the banks of a cascading mountain creek and adjacent to the national forest. Plus: all the convenience of a Ski-In/Ski-Out location. Love to catch a glimpse of the occasional wildlife visitor.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Pinch me - Base Camp 490 is a Dream!
It is difficult to find fault with a property this impeccably decorated, well-equipped and thoughtfully layed out. The furnishings, decor and finishes impart a feeling of pure Colorado mountain luxury. I can’t think of a more beautiful place to have hosted our group of 8 (four couples). We never wanted for anything, were able to cook large meals (we found high quality new cookware and gorgeous tableware as opposed to the previous reviewer) and able to relax after a long hard (and fun!) day of skiing. The ski-in ski-out access requires you to walk up a short path and a few stairs to the run which takes you to the base but you can, without impediment, easily ski down to the house via this trail. Getting to the base is via a cat-trail from that point onward. This didn’t bother anyone in our group as the shuttle access is so incredibly easy and convenient (basically picking-up and dropping off right in front of the property and running very frequently during ski day hours). There was nothing better than having a glass of wine sitting at the beautiful copper dining table looking out the front windows at snow falling or stepping into the sizable hot tub after a hard day on the mountain. We look back on our time at base camp with fond memories and we will no doubt return as soon as possible! It’s not often a vacation rental is even better in real life than in pictures.
- Have cocktails and s’mores at Devils Thumb Ranch in nearby Fraser if you have a car!
- Judy will have the property stocked with groceries and necessities upon your arrival for a small additional concierge cost (this saved us SO much time and headache – ridiculously convenient)
- Breakfast at vertical bistro in the resort or rise & shine in town – YUM
- If Parsenn’s Bowl is open, get to the panoramic lift early and be the first to ski the powder – it’s incredible
- Mango margaritas at Lime! Must do & worth the brain freeze
SO many thanks to Judy with Access Winter Park for all the help; she truly goes above and beyond and makes the value of this property higher.
Not overly impressed but happy with the stay!
A great layout for families! We enjoyed the multi-levels for creating privacy and managing noise with grade-schoolers. The hot tub was a nice feature after a day of skiing and hiking (although the cover inhibits any real "views"). Unfortunately, for the cost, the unit does need some work... we came across many outlets that were not working, the cookware was tired (missing/worn teflon), the kitchen sink faucet is stuck between spray and a regular "on" so that made cleaning up after cooking frustrating and the finishes didn't necessarily reflect that of the price. $12k+ is a hefty price to have outlets not working. Additionally, the pillows were flat and clearly had age to them. You weren't able to change the settings on the w/d units bc they would turn off?! Ski gear requires cold washes on delicate and when our overly-chlorinated swimsuits needed to be washed after a dip in the hot tub, we had to gamble on the outcome not really being able to wash them properly. My husband and his buddy were very frustrated with no HD television during NCAA bowl season. How at the price is there not HD tv?! Also, it wasn't REALLY ski-in/ski-out. Where, it wasn't a HUGE deal because there was a shuttle (down a hill) that takes you to the base of the mountain (you are first stop coming home, but you have to sit through 4-5 stops going down from your unit to mountain), we were expecting to be able to ski down to our unit and easily access the slope. This was a selling point to us with 3 kids in tow. There IS however, a small trail and 3 flights of stairs you can climb (in your ski gear) where you can get on the Concorde run down to base, but with a 6yo, 9yo and 11yo in town and skis and ski boots, it's a jaunt and we were only willing to do it once. You should know that it takes coming down a short black to come back to it, to come home.
Overall, if you are 100% aware of the small nuances and the cost doesn't bother you, go for it. Judy, the contact for the property management was GREAT and the packet of info was super helpful! We are thankful for her! We also enjoyed the people, the area, the food, the slopes! Just cost-to-value comparison fell short for us.
Our sincere apologies you were disappointed with the stay. The property is described as ski-in/ski-out via the short trail through the woods and the ski stairs at the end to get up to the Ski Corridor Trail. We appreciate the heads up about the kitchen faucet. We will send maintenance over immediately to repair/replace it. There are several electrical outlets in the home that are "switched" outlets, meaning you have to turn on the wall switch before the wall outlet gets power. Maintenance will check them all to be sure all are working properly. We had the hot tub checked and balanced the morning of your arrival so I will double check with the hot tub service company regarding the chlorine levels. We did look at the condition of the kitchen cookware and have contacted the principal parties to get them replaced, along with some new pillows. We did have the washers and dryers checked out and the appliance repair man could find no problem with changing to various settings on either of the washers and dryers. The only problem he found was a broken detergent cover on the upstairs washer and the part is no longer available though the machine works fine. We want your to relax and enjoy every aspect of your stay!
Perfect Family Vacation
Great location, great home with plenty of room! Hope to return as it was large enough for our family of 9. Judi was a great help in booking as well as in making recommendations for us!!
Perfect Mountain Lodge
My group and I really enjoyed this townhouse. It was spacious, well maintained and in a great location. 10 people stayed and there was plenty of room for everyone. Judi, in guest services, was very helpful and responsive.
Beautiful Condo with Perfect Location
Condo was beautiful with all of the room needed for the 2 skiing families. Conveniently located directly on green bus route stop and next to Iron Horse ski shop. We highly recommend this unit and hope to come back again, soon.
We as a family had a grea...
We as a family had a great reunion at Base Camp. The beds were comfortable, the kitchen was well-equipped, and we saw two foxes. It was an easy walk to the village. Overall, it was a fabulous place. Thank you.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*Nightly Rates & Availability are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. *Nightly Rates do not include $350 Cleaning Fee, 11.2% Tax, $179 AWP Fee *No Saturday arrivals or departures, unless the stay is >7 nights. *NO SMOKING NO PETS * Please contact us if you find a cheaper rate at another property. We would love the chance to meet or beat those rates. We are also able to offer great discounts on lift tickets, rentals & activities around town.