We rent our southwest-facing cottage (20m2 + terrace), with bikes available, newly built on a quiet plot of 500m2 for the season July, August and September. 9 km (10 minutes drive) from the nearest beach (VENSAC OCEAN) and 10 km of 2 Naturist centers and thalassotherapy center EURONAT and CHM, in a quiet and charming village
with a night market very friendly Thursday. A small supermarket is open every day of the week. A bike path that leads you to the ocean is situated 100m from the house. A 3 km, the village of St Vivien with a market every Wednesday morning.
the cottage comprises the ground floor:
- A laundry room with storage and washing machine;
- A kitchen with a dishwasher, a built-in oven, a large refrigerator with freezer, an induction hob with extractor hood, a multifunction microwave oven (convection, grill ...) and many cupboards with all the necessary kitchen equipment;
- A seating area with sofa-bed (2 people 140 cm), coffee table and chair;
- A bedroom with a bed 2 people in 160 cm with TV, bedside tables and storage;
- A design bathroom with toilet, sink and vanity unit, walk-in shower.
Upstairs in the loft:
- A bed 2 people in 140 cm with bedside table and storage space.
Note that the duvets and pillows are provided for 3 beds.
- A very nice larch terrace of 20m2 with table and benches
- Plot of 500 m2 in a quiet location near a very little road with a large drying rack for linen.
3 bicycles are at your disposal for free
Cleaning is not included in the service, the tenant agrees to make the cottage in perfect condition.
Sheets and towels are not included in the rental.
The landlord charges a tourist tax of 0. 80 € per day and per person over 18 on the day of arrival.