|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Introducing a timeless masterpiece of organic architecture: A custom contemporary home completed in 1991, created by Frank Lloyd Wrights protege, Daniel Lieberman.
This ingenious masterpiece, elevated high in the San Francisco Bay/Berkeley Hills on a fabulous 1.4 acre site, hidden in an oasis of green including terraced gardens, with its harmonious blend of natural materials, skyscraping ceilings and alpine walls of glass astound from every angle. Revealing the most sought after views of the San Francisco Bay and Golden Gate Bridge, it seamlessly incorporates and wraps around a turn-of-the-century, carmel style cottage combining Green architecture with modern technology .
A friend of mine recommended this place to me knowing I would fall in love with the house knowing it was designed by Daniel Lieberman –he was right! I was blown away by the beauty of the home, how every inch of the place was maticusiously designed and crafted. Equally impressive is the view that spans from Oakland to Marin County and the best part is the time it takes to get to San Francisco is only 25 minutes! Down the street from the property is a great boutique type shopping area with just about everything you would need - fresh bakery, charming restaurants, salons and of course salons and cafe’s. The manager was very friendly, always available for whatever we needed but never imposing. This property truly is an Architectural Masterpiece and the ability to experience it is at the generosity of the ownership to share it with everyone…
I've stayed at Panoramic Sky many times and have always enjoyed myself. The home is so unique that I discover a new architectual design element upon each visit. The location is very quiet, yet close to downtown Berkeley.
I also enjoy taking hikes along the many trails near the compound. One of my favorite times to hike is in the early morning when the fog is still covering the city so I can watch it roll out. Simply amazing!
Some of the long-time, world-class establishments of the Gourmet Ghetto include:
Chez Panisse - Named Best Restaurant in United States by Gourmet Magazine 2002
- Peet's Coffee - The very first Peet's in the world!
- Cheese Board Collective/Pizza - Whatever cheese you want, they have it. Great pizza too!
- French Hotel Cafe - A hip gathering place for coffee and pastries.
- Epicurious Gardens with many more gourmet food stores and restaurants around a beautiful garden setting (kirala, lushgelato, picosotaqueria, kitchenonfire, fareastfinearts, alegio, sooptogo, imperialtea, mintleaf berkeley)
- Gregoire's - french gourmet take out for lunch and dinner - the best!
- North Berkeley Wine ? Fixture of the Gourmet Ghetto with the best of wines
- Virginia Bakery - Old-Fashioned Bakery of 50 years! They sell cookies by the pound!
- Chester's Bay view Cafe - Have waffles for breakfast, pasta for lunch and
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$2,500|
Visa & Mastercard Accepted
Refundable Security Deposit
call for Special Event pricing
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: